egomaniacal developers

In the 6 months I have played this game one thing is clear. The GGG developers have no intention of allowing anyone to be smarter than they are. Every build I have done is thwarted by mobs that somehow are immune to the builds I do and are OP, not allowing for progress and certainly not condoning fair gameplay. My message to the developers is grow up and allow for a fair game.
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2016, 6:50:04 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Thinking up builds must not be your strong suit. I rarely come up with builds that can't make it into endgame. Maybe read some build guides to get ideas on what people do to be successful.

Unhide your characters and people can give you some pointers.

P.S. December 26 was 4 months ago.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Apr 30, 2016, 6:07:26 PM
Yes. GGG is out to get you. Get that tin foil hat back on.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
there is no immunity in the game for mobs (outisde of 2 or so uniques) perhaps ur builds are super slow or something. I WOULD suggest following cookie cutters to start with in that case.
"
Xmann13 wrote:
In the 6 months I have played this game one thing is clear. The GGG developers have no intention of allowing anyone to be smarter than they are. Every build I have done is thwarted by mobs that somehow are immune to the builds I do and are OP, not allowing for progress and certainly not condoning fair gameplay. My message to the developers is grow up and allow for a fair game.

That statement is false.

People regularly do out smart the devs and break the game with OP builds that trivialise the games hardest content.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Xmann13 wrote:

That statement is false.

People regularly do out smart the devs and break the game with OP builds that trivialise the games hardest content.

It's every patch lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info