|||||| [2.5.2d] The Endless Retch (Updated 1/29 w/Temp League Guide!) ||||||

Someone succeeded to kill Atziri in ubber with this build in Breach ? (no legacy vinktar)

Tryin and Tryin but seems i cant

thanks
I can't for the life of me keep cyclone up, due to mana problems. I have 0.35% mana leeched, but still have problems both in packs but especially in boss fights.
Any thoughts on this?
(I'm playing a variation of the build)
hi can you give me Step Passive Tree / Ascendancy LV 40 / 60 / 80+

Thank you very much
"
Grimzou wrote:
Someone succeeded to kill Atziri in ubber with this build in Breach ? (no legacy vinktar)

Tryin and Tryin but seems i cant

thanks

Probably not possible without legacy Vinktar. It's really not what the build was made for.

"
BobbyDramatic wrote:
I can't for the life of me keep cyclone up, due to mana problems. I have 0.35% mana leeched, but still have problems both in packs but especially in boss fights.
Any thoughts on this?
(I'm playing a variation of the build)

The point of this build is to have 100% flask uptime. You will have plenty of mana leech from Vinktar.

"
homeup7496 wrote:

Thank you very much

I have faith that you can figure it out.
The Endless Retch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655814
"
Dakoos wrote:
"
homeup7496 wrote:

Thank you very much

I have faith that you can figure it out.

Dakoos promoting autonomy of players.
Flur still shitposting. I will haunt this thread.
Last edited by Flurbereinigung on Jan 19, 2017, 11:22:10 PM
is possible to make guide for Leagues ? Because i liked this build so much ^^ pretty fun let us change and swap skills : FREEEDDOOOOM ! :D

i know you made variants of your build but its hard to get those items on league you know also impossible to get legacy :(

I m about trying this build without legacies hope it will be enough for all content ^^

thanks !
"
RestlnPeace wrote:
is possible to make guide for Leagues ? Because i liked this build so much ^^ pretty fun let us change and swap skills : FREEEDDOOOOM ! :D

i know you made variants of your build but its hard to get those items on league you know also impossible to get legacy :(

I m about trying this build without legacies hope it will be enough for all content ^^

thanks !

Just get Vaal Pact and you're good to go for leagues.
Spoiler

tree :

Playing this build in temp with some minor modifications due to the existence of the red nightmare gem (in scion slot). Aiming to buy a +curse daresso for that nice triple curse (con; ele w; enf). Bosskills are easy; only the multiple phase bosses require more than 2 portals.
hp build so cant do extra dmg mods on T16 maps due to 1-shotting (6.5k EHP). Going straight for lvl 96 now so safe and fast mapping is possible.

Never had so much fun with a 2h build, thanks Dakoos.

Last edited by h4llowerner on Jan 20, 2017, 5:36:55 AM
1. What about added chaos damage gem? Or this build must shock enemies to be succesful?
2. brutal fervor or headsman??
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Jan 22, 2017, 4:10:13 PM
"
webas wrote:
1. What about added chaos damage gem? Or this build must shock enemies to be succesful?
2. brutal fervor or headsman??

1. Nah, we dont have any +% Chaos Damage scaling.
2. Brutal Fervor if you want/need bleed immune. I recommend Headsman.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info