malicious gemini claw utility

So the rabid rhoa claw card has been out for awhile now. Rolled this one

looks like I could maybe master craft some stuff on it but still....

seems not much better than rebuke of the vaal? am I missing something here?

are people throwing claws with spectral throw?
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2016, 8:18:18 PM
Well, it can be much better than Rebuke, it can have higher chaos and ele rolls, better attack speed and crit, the implicit is also pretty nice. But still, hell if it's a weapon worth the price of multimod.

The way I see it, a chaos damage roll is only good for poison builds as a base damage extender if you're able to scale chaos well. So, assuming you mastercraft for physical, you're looking at 180-200 physical dps and ~150 chaos dps.

Now, currently it wouldn't be an amazing weapon because scaling chaos/phys base wit melee weapons is kinda iffy, with support gems being no less of an issue than the passive tree and limited melee poison double dipping options. That might change in the next patch if they do something about the whole DoT thing like Rory mentioned, we can only hope it will change for the better.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
Well, it can be much better than Rebuke, it can have higher chaos and ele rolls, better attack speed and crit, the implicit is also pretty nice. But still, hell if it's a weapon worth the price of multimod.

The way I see it, a chaos damage roll is only good for poison builds as a base damage extender if you're able to scale chaos well. So, assuming you mastercraft for physical, you're looking at 180-200 physical dps and ~150 chaos dps.

Now, currently it wouldn't be an amazing weapon because scaling chaos/phys base wit melee weapons is kinda iffy, with support gems being no less of an issue than the passive tree and limited melee poison double dipping options. That might change in the next patch if they do something about the whole DoT thing like Rory mentioned, we can only hope it will change for the better.

yeah, just curious why the card exists if the resulting claw kinda sucks. Thought maybe I'd overlooked something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info