What goes around...

Watched some preview videos on upcoming WoW changes.
New weapon minitree looks straight oughta Poe.
Also, they are introducing some "Pristine servers" that is technically a fresh realm;
no heirlooms, all new economy, etc.
Again, very much like leagues in Poe.

So Blizzard makes Diablo, GGG copies it.
Then Blizz sees how much the community loves these things in Poe,
and takes them into WoW.

I guess it's better than nothing?
Keep improving games by mashing the best aspects together...

Next move: GGG makes Poe a full blooded 3D open world MMORPG?
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2016, 2:13:58 PM
-5/10
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
-5/10

Come on, we all know, that you know, that I know that I_NO would play the shit out of a POE MMORPG.
Don't lie now, I_NO.
noooooo no more mmo's
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
noooooo no more mmo's

Name the last ones you played and enjoyed.
This is gonna be good.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 6:58:24 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
The creative powerhouse that made Diablo no longer exists. Activision just bought the rights to pretend like they still do.

True that +1.

Looks like I subconsciously blocked the fact Activision did such a thing...
Just like the one time my uncle... oh god... no noooo!!
"
Quantume wrote:
Watched some preview videos on upcoming WoW changes.
New weapon minitree looks straight oughta Poe.
Also, they are introducing some "Pristine servers" that is technically a fresh realm;
no heirlooms, all new economy, etc.
Again, very much like leagues in Poe.

So Blizzard makes Diablo, GGG copies it.
Then Blizz sees how much the community loves these things in Poe,
and takes them into WoW.

I guess it's better than nothing?
Keep improving games by mashing the best aspects together...

Next move: GGG makes Poe a full blooded 3D open world MMORPG?

This is why you need to stay in school kids ^
R.I.P 4.B.
"
Quantume wrote:
"
noooooo no more mmo's

This is gonna be good.

- WoW from beta to end of TBC then quit when shit got casual.

- Switched to Rift which is actually fucking amazing for its first 2 years, raids were intuitive and challenging. I then quit Rift because friends went to catch the hype train...

- SWTOR great storylines, great PvP, but shit pve and shit raid and since raiding is my main focus for mmo. I went back to Rift (this was shortly before swtor went f2p) and I played Rift for raiding and swtor for my pvp fix.

During all these time I played D2 for jiggles then started PoE when I was selected for close beta which I did not take seriously, then converted my friends during Open Beta so I started going hard on PoE during OB, started losing my gaming buddies to PoE being uber desync god, as PoE hit retail which after the official 1.0 patch note with no mention of desync fix all my 7 buddies quit.

The above mentioned is a shame especially when 2 of them sunk over $500 into PoE within months and got extremely disappointed when desync was left along like a good feature in PoE (when poe gone retail). this is also the reason why I trashtalk zero brain retard whiteknights because many of them were supporting GGG's desync forever strategy which luckily GGG woke up and realize not everyone is retarded whiteknights and will actually quit their game for something retarded like desync Too bad I could only get 1 out of the other 7 back in PoE after awakening and he came back sorely because I told him GGG fuckers finally fixed desync bro. And he's sunk over $300 since 2.0 in GGG Mula as well.

So good job GGG keeps up the good work.

Whiteknighting blindly is really not a good way to "make your game better", and some bad companies might actually think they could get away with bad design (eg desync)... a lot of times some criticism is needed especially if you want your game to grow... there would be no lockstep if the thousands of people didn't complain about it (tho most complains were shutdown by the whiteknights).
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Apr 29, 2016, 9:36:33 PM
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Quantume wrote:
"
noooooo no more mmo's

This is gonna be good.

- WoW from beta to end of TBC then quit when shit got casual.

Yay! Vince VanillaWoWbetter showed up in a PoE forum, everyone!!

They're so ubiquitous these days, you will typically run into two or three of these delights before paying at the grocery store. They'll tell you all about how much better VanillaWoW was. How awful it is today. How anyone still enjoying the game is a filthy casual.

Bonus points if they do this while still playing wow.
Last edited by Scotchfist on Apr 30, 2016, 8:54:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info