Act V = repetitive?

Ggg hard at work with a new act

Is this the end of cruel or will they make us play act 1 to 5 three seperate times?

"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2016, 7:29:49 PM
Act V? Source?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Who knows. I'm hedging my bets and investing on the salt industry.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Cruel iis awesome dont delete it.
At least make optional to move to merciless from normal.
my english sux.
Since there haven't been any big announcements or news posts lately, I'd wager that they're working on something pretty big, probably the new challenge leagues. I don't think it'll be Act V, but I wouldn't be disappointed if it was.

That said, if Act V does come around, I hope they do drop Cruel. It's incredibly repetitive. In fact, the repetitiveness of it deters players from playing the game. People don't like playing the same story over and over again. It's annoying, and it really showcases the poor story-telling in the game.
If Act V won't have snow and ice I'll quit. Like seriously.
Been too bored with this shit already on the edge of jumping over to almost any other game at this point. If there's no winter theme in Act V or any other absolutely surprising and awesome hook in general, I'll quit for real.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
"
Quantume wrote:
Been too bored with this shit already on the edge of jumping over to almost any other game at this point. If there's no winter theme in Act V or any other absolutely surprising and awesome hook in general, I'll quit for real.

Fishing act, plenty of hooks there.
"
Quantume wrote:

And I hope for ncie desert act not like the one in desert map we have now .

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Apr 29, 2016, 3:13:22 PM
"
Maswasnos wrote:
Since there haven't been any big announcements or news posts lately, I'd wager that they're working on something pretty big, probably the new challenge leagues. I don't think it'll be Act V, but I wouldn't be disappointed if it was.

That said, if Act V does come around, I hope they do drop Cruel. It's incredibly repetitive. In fact, the repetitiveness of it deters players from playing the game. People don't like playing the same story over and over again. It's annoying, and it really showcases the poor story-telling in the game.

Some ppl like quests and some just wanna jump to maps at lvl 40 😆
my english sux.
I'd like to see them add act V, leaving in cruel and then devote a huge effort into balancing the existing five acts while working to remove cruel afterward.

The old acts need to be updated. They can't do that while they create Act V. So Act V first, then an entire rebalancing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info