With 15 jewels

15x15x15 = 3375

in your screen shot you show 21k mana 10,5k es @lvl90

15% of lets say you reserve 90% of 21k = 18900 mana reserved

15% of 21k = 3150 ES
15% of 18.9k = 2835 ES
15% of 17.5k = 2625 ES
15% of 15k = 2250 ES

There is some diminishing returns as you reach ur 18 grand spectrum mana total of 21k

If you reserve 100% of your mana (making ur mana regen useless(no mom etc)) at best you give 3.1k es

At this point you deal no dmg, ur own es is poop in comparison to your party members and you really find yourself useless tbh

I have another plan/goal for the mana reserved guardian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQUtG5E7swc - 17k 8% regen + 3% from revelation + 2% from ammy +1% from ascendancy + vitality = around 2.5k Regen per sec

He's also got reckless defence jewels and block so lets say hes 75/75 block

The gear he has is pretty damn crazy

On the other hand in ur mana version u have well over 1k mana regen per sec
We, as guardians, also get % life regen per aura, and can easily fit 5-10% life regen in gear+passives+vitality

If we can manage 15k ES CI have at least 1.5k es regen per sec, have some mana open with over 1k mana regen

We have the same regen stats as the guy who can afk in shaper

Not only but i think we could push the es/regen even higher

I want to know a couple of things

1. Does pledge of hands give more mana/es/mana regen = defensive stats then running a 500 es shield

2. Are you using a huge es chest plate /helm/gear

3. Are the % mana rings/gear mandatory

4. There was the guide which had 10k mana with like 6 healthy mind jewels vs ur 18 grand spectrum with 2x as much

Have you tested certain areas to see if healthy mind > grand spectrum mana

5. How much es can you get on ur grand spectrum tree if u drop the shadow/ranger jewels and take witch es nodes etc

Last edited by Bloomania on Nov 18, 2016, 9:03:17 PM
Hi, this is an interesting build but as benjamin said I am wondering if it would be worth modifying the build to make other parts stronger.

What I am thinking is, instead of 18 jewels, go for 14 and get a lot of aura reservation node.

This way you can have a bit more auras but also have bigger radius and more stronger auras.

How much ES would this achieve though with the pledge of hands setup and 14 jewels? I am just worrying if my char will not have enough ES for survivability
Last edited by phmn on Nov 30, 2016, 10:38:57 AM
Yeah I did something similar to that, redesigned this build to be a more balanced support while still supplying a ton of ES, build guide here: The Discipliner.
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info