my 2 cents for the Labyrinth

1. Reduce the size of the whole thing by about 20-25%

2. Remove the mandatory backtracking that golden doors inflict. For people like me that don't have an SSD this "feature" is godawful annoying. I'll be more than happy to explore the entirety of the current zone I'm in (even if it was bigger) in order to discover the key, but forcing me to zone out multiple times just to get the key is pure nasty...

3. Reduce the amount of Izaro encounters - one that defines his buffs and one final duel. Having three of them just detracts from the uniqueness of the final fight. If it is at all possible, I think it would be best that you only get to see him observing you from above/afar in the "buff determination" encounter and only fight him once at the end. 3 fights with the same boss is definitely not cool!

I hope this helps somehow :)
Last edited by ivkoto77777 on Apr 28, 2016, 7:39:13 AM
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2016, 10:32:42 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
came here to see a request to make lab harder, got dissapoint.

there isn't much backtracking, getting the keys/trinkets you always run he area in a circle and if finding the other door in the last room takes you longer than 20 seconds i would recommend getting speed boots or boost your movement skill.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
 Eventually we should get an act 5 and hopefully at that time GGG will tweak PoE for us needing only 2 playthroughs of the main content to get to maps and at that time there will only be 2 Labs each worth 3 subclass points.

The whole "Where there's a golden door there must be a golden key" is ok in theory but implementing it as a separate zone is needless (mindless once you've done it a dozen times) busy work. Especially with the way the side dungeon is always a big loop we must run around just to get the gold key to go back and unlock the gold door to advance. The side dungeon with the gold key is too static and linear in nature and the gold key chest isn't randomly placed to make it a challenge to find it. If GGG had made it less linear and made the gold key chest placement more random at least the search pattern wouldn't be the same all the time.

I don't know if the "3 times through" was originated by Blizzard but Diablo was my first time playing a game that required 3 plays of the main content (D1 was my first arpg. Before that it was "what's an A-R-P-G?"... ohhh!... D & D on the computer... cool!)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
  The whole "Where there's a golden door there must be a golden key" is ok in theory but implementing it as a separate zone is needless (mindless once you've done it a dozen times) busy work. Especially with the way the side dungeon is always a big loop we must run around just to get the gold key to go back and unlock the gold door to advance. The side dungeon with the gold key is too static and linear in nature and the gold key chest isn't randomly placed to make it a challenge to find it. If GGG had made it less linear and made the gold key chest placement more random at least the search pattern wouldn't be the same all the time.

That's actually pretty much reasonable.

Maybe gold key levels could be loaded with the main level (as if they were corrupted areas) to make the load time short.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
golden keys should appear in every instance. three golden doors in the same instance where ascendant's trial is, with every key in a different instance.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info