Free frenzy for totems?

If i use "Victario's Charity" shield with Summon Raging Spirits, theyre gaining frenzy charges instantly with 20/30 srs and zombies and other minions. But what if i use it with totems?

If they can gain frenzies like minions, discharge totems can be an option for an ele/summoner build.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2016, 3:33:04 PM
Won't work, they have a 0 charge limit for power and frenzies, they can only hold endurance charges.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
Won't work, they have a 0 charge limit for power and frenzies, they can only hold endurance charges.

hehe nope. i just tried it 1 minute ago on my summoner and discharge totem triggered. So, it is working but not so good as an endgame content because of dps.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
-removed by shamans-
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Apr 27, 2016, 3:18:29 PM
"
Jideament wrote:
hehe nope. i just tried it 1 minute ago on my summoner and discharge totem triggered.

Eh? That's something new alright, did it do any damage?
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
Jideament wrote:
hehe nope. i just tried it 1 minute ago on my summoner and discharge totem triggered.

Eh? That's something new alright, did it do any damage?

Build was a pure summoner, didnt get the difference between srs and discharge totem because got 0 spell/ele increase. Raging spirits killing everything and totem triggered at the same time. I think it is useless as main damage source but can be usefull for Knockback on a HCSummoner character. For survivability. Or something different idk.
Neden yaşıyorsun?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info