Dream feather massive ER Build! Need help though.

Hi, I am Colossus_The_Turtle, been playing since a few weeks back and now i need some help with this build. I found a "Queen of the forest" and thought it seemed fun to use so i started looking around a bit for a weapon that would be nice to use with tens of thousands of ER, and of course, i found the dream feather. But no matter where I looked could i find whether or not using DUAL Dream feathers stacked the "+1% attack damage per 450 ER" effect.

Let's say i have 100 damage. the sword is equipped and i have 450 ER. That gives me 101 damage total, right? But what if i had two Dream feathers equipped? Would those 450 ER give me a total of 102 damage?

Continuing!
This is the current tree: http://poeplanner.com/AAAABAIBQe4OU7taGiyFv9VEniFgqvjB2KiiXouDveaIGNuxs_lj_h3BScjcMHwM8qXLAydE0qPn3L3L9dRSAhHnDzGwZU29Nn1bvqdDMVFMUUc_JypN5woKm9N-DHMDh5VmkvP6615FveY-z1T-CC4EsRutlLh7FOssRZYgnBmG4oCsR42_73p315uNGY7tgwBeFHVjcBHVYEFXlxXwBfkFtcLstMV08XpTshkyAc96YetJD9hg1y3PChNQ1CMwcUt43aibJlb6OkJKyLcinMTl5pcGGYrDOio4m7VfsMpK-wn22hqPb56DCUZx4Ygdqv5JEvFB0NCteoQXJmuQ

I want to get it down to MAX level 90. Not sure what to remove though. Also, is it worth it to even take "increased phys damage with swords" nodes?

The gear i know i want to use so far is;
2x Dream feather OR 1x Dream feather + 1 soul taker (depends on mana issues and performance)
Alpha's howl (Grace + wrath + enlighten + haste?)
Atziri's step (another aura link? heralds are good!)
Queen of the forest (flicker strike link, never done a build with it before and have no idea what to put here)
Possibly an astramentis for gem stats and STR req on dream feather.

This should be at the very least (with a decent pair of gloves) 48k ER. Not counting flasks.

What auras should i focus on and what gems do you think i want to use?

And that's about it, thank you very much for reading and feel free to leave a reply below. Have a nice day!
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2016, 6:42:23 PM
dude you skilled literally 0 life, how do you think you're going to survive literally anything that you cant dodge?
I have 50% increased life? I only need to survive one hit since im not gonna get hit
You will be hit, a lot. There are monsters that just ignore evasion. As an evasion melee build, aim for 170% life on tree at the very least.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Yes, Dreamfeather damage stacks when you use two of them.

"
I have 50% increased life? I only need to survive one hit since im not gonna get hit

Oh, you're going to get hit, and you're going to get hit hard because you won't have any armour (which is fine if you have enough life, but you don't). However, you should have more time than most melee builds to heal between hits, and you can take advantage of that time by ignoring Vaal Pact on the tree and investing in life regen (I like to use The Blood Dance instead of Atziri's Step). By the way, most late game builds have at least 150% increased life, and that's considered low.

Also on the tree, the five nodes around Reflexes are a complete noob trap. They should be removed from the game; no experienced player ever takes them (life is soo much more valuable, even when your damage is based on evasion rating). On that note, with your particular tree it's too many points to grab Sentinel. You could maybe take Reflexes, but I wouldn't travel beyond that unless you head to the Templar area. Oh, and physical damage nodes are pretty much wasted on Dreamfeather since the sword's base damage isn't that good. You want attack speed and elemental damage for the best clear speeds (attack speed and damage over time/chaos/poison is also a possibility). And get more life. Pretty much all the life you can reasonably reach.

If you go elemental, lightning damage is pretty great, and Wrath + Grace + Arctic Armour (needed for protection) should be your "aura" setup. Do NOT use Astramentis. It's really not great for most builds, although you will be hurting for Intelligence with your tree if you want to use Wrath, which is part of the reason I go over to the Templar area. Check out my guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616. I have a ton of experience with Dreamfeather, and the tree/setup I list there is easily the best I've tried.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Better?
http://poeplanner.com/AAAABAIBQe4OHar-SeGIU7taGiyFv9VEniFgqvjB2Kiiwzoi6l6Lg73miBjbsbP5Y_4dwUnI3DB8DPKly2VNvTbKSm-efVtGcb6nQzFRTCo4UUcaj_ba-wk_JypN5woKm9N-DHMDh5VmGYqS8_rrXkW95j7PVP6DCQgum7VfsKxHjb_venfXm40Zju2DAF4UdWNwEdVgQVeXBbXC7LTFdPF6U7IZMgHPemHrSQ_YYM8KE1DUI-jWMHFLeN2omyZW-jpCSsi3IpzE5eZuqrXyNZLYvY19I_ZNkmKsbIydqqOK_gryRTrhEvFB0NCteoQXJmuQ
Nope, still note good. Consider reading the few dreamfeather guides listed in the ranger build list, you'll see more clearly how to build around these items.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info