Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Post-2.2 feedback

herald of ash proliferation is HARD counter for SRS + chaos damage summoners.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
IceDeal wrote:
You can thanks Dyness for Frost Bomb as I'm pretty sur the regen limit was put there because of him (it was silly to have an immortal character in GM Hall) but a regen counter WAS needed for pvp anyway. Sorry legacy kaom users... ^^ (I think it's only 50% in pvp tho as we tested it a while back but I may be wrong).

After we tested it turned out it was only around 50% reduction in my case, because it doesn't affect Shavronne ring as it is not life regen. I have good passive investment into liferegen from tree, so Id imagine dyness' regen drops to around 40%-45%.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Apr 28, 2016, 5:47:48 AM
frostbomb vs regen? instead of 4k regen, u have 2k regen, still good if u are able to make damage, only if u can do it ofc
"
Márkusz wrote:
I have good passive investment into liferegen from tree, so Id imagine dyness' regen drops to around 40%-45%.

Now I can kill him without changing my gem setup while before I had to go monster dps on him (thanks god he has no block).
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 29, 2016, 9:34:16 AM
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:
I have good passive investment into liferegen from tree, so Id imagine dyness' regen drops to around 40%-45%.

Now I can kill him without changing my gem setup while before I had to go monster dps on him (thanks god he has no block).

I would so much like to see what people would do against my build if somebody would submit it with better gear : )
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:

I would so much like to see what people would do against my build if somebody would submit it with better gear : )

Lack of potion use is the weakness of all GM, you can't protect against everything without those.
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:

aegis CI? do you cave capped passive block?
"
]Now I can kill him without changing my gem setup while before I had to go monster dps on him (thanks god he has no block).

"

yeah, he is very hard to kill, the first and only tank build i've ever seen
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 30, 2016, 4:40:40 AM
"
Lordsidro wrote:

Practically yes. I miss 1% from one of the reckless defence jewels that needs to be divined, then its capped.

The build is CI Block, with two setups, one is Aegis with Saintly chest, and the other is pure ES Chest and Shield (kindof a Dyness build plus the capped block) both with the same tree. Not sure which would fit best into GM, but I think both can be tankier than Dyness if I don't count the not blockable skills, even with lesser gear. If you want to look into the details: thread/1628898
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on May 2, 2016, 6:00:16 AM
If anyone wants to test their godlike tankiness, please pm me.

id: Jorgesantamariadelacruz

Bring fire resistance.

Still looking to find the one "true immortal". Qbot_DyNess didn't pass the test.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info