Topic closed.

Too many annoying comments from the same person. TOPIC CLOSED.
Last edited by M4X1MU5_300 on Apr 28, 2016, 12:03:21 PM
Last bumped on Jun 3, 2016, 12:38:28 AM
Why would you choose Juggernaut over Gladiator for a block build? Not just that, you're taking Juggernaut and using Resolute Technique to boot!

There are so many inefficient choices in this build.

It doesn't matter how much armor or block chance you have (and you do not have that much armor); with this amount of health certain maps will 1 shot you. That's simply the truth of the matter. You went way too hard on block chance, giving up health on most of your gear slots.

As far as defenses are concerned, you could easily make a build with 1-2k more health, with an Aegis Aurora on top of that, if you went Gladiatior, while having significantly better gear and defenses than your current build. Similarly, if you went with a standard Juggernaut you could get easily over 2k more health, 40% MORE(not increased) elemental damage, more power charges, and 90%+ physical DR. Your build is sub-optimal on many levels. The choices you made leave you with a build that is less defensive and does less damage than most other Mjolner builds.
Last edited by IdleAltruism on Apr 27, 2016, 10:07:43 AM
Well, apparently you've created a mjölner build that is not using the same construction as your, so you come here, and say mine is bad ? Ok, but what's the point ?!

I'm not coming in your page to say your build is bad.

I have my own way to play Mjölner and i'm happy with that. I succeed with it, i'm not saying i've not died already, but when i'm doing a map, i can finish it.

"
There are so many inefficient choices in this build.
Here again, inefficient choices for you, not for me.

But what can i respond to this ? Maybe one thing, at least i'm not lagging since i'm not using discharge.

"
M4X1MU5_300 wrote:
Well, apparently you've created a mjölner build that is not using the same construction as your, so you come here, and say mine is bad ? Ok, but what's the point ?!

I'm not coming in your page to say your build is bad.

I did not reference my Mjolner build at all, as my build is fundamentally different. Its defense relies on completely different mechanics. I mentioned Mjolner builds that use the same defensive mechanics as your build, except they do it better.

"
M4X1MU5_300 wrote:
I have my own way to play Mjölner and i'm happy with that. I succeed with it, i'm not saying i've not died already, but when i'm doing a map, i can finish it.

...inefficient choices for you, not for me.

You can be as happy as you want playing whatever build you want. More power to you. However, people come to these forums looking for inspiration and guides so that they can improve their gaming experience. Your build is plainly inferior to other variants of Voll-less Mjoner, and people that come to read this guide deserve to know that.

Inefficient choices are inefficient. Period. Your choices are not simply personal preference, they are mistakes.
But here again you are the only guy saying what i'm doing is mistakes here.

"However, people come to these forums looking for inspiration and guides so that they can improve their gaming experience. Your build is plainly inferior to other variants of Voll-less Mjoner, and people that come to read this guide deserve to know that."

How can you be like this ?! Really ?!

Spoiler
Inefficient choices are inefficient. Period. Your choices are not simply personal preference, they are mistakes.

Can you even realize how insulting you are in this ?! I can see it. That is just not acceptable.

Not happy to completely ruin my work, you're giving me lessons ? Who are you to think what is better for people or not ? This is crazy.
"
M4X1MU5_300 wrote:
But here again you are the only guy saying what i'm doing is mistakes here.

How can you be like this ?! Really ?!

Can you even realize how insulting you are in this ?! I can see it. That is just not acceptable.

Not happy to completely ruin my work, you're giving me lessons ? Who are you to think what is better for people or not ? This is crazy.

I'm not out to "ruin" your work. You may find it incredulous but my criticisms are just as much for you as other people.

The fact of the matter is that you have a level 90 character with barely over 4k health that does really weak damage. Other Mjolner builds do exactly what yours does, except they're just numerically better in every aspect.

I get that it must be frustrating to have put this much work into something only to find out that it's sub-par. That's part of playing a game like PoE. Sometimes our ideas don't work out as well as we thought they would. It is something to learn from for the next character or to improve this one. Try not to take it so hard; we all get egg on our face every once in awhile.
Last edited by IdleAltruism on Apr 27, 2016, 5:54:23 PM
"
The fact of the matter is that you have a level 90 character with barely over 4k health that does really weak damage. Other Mjolner builds do exactly what yours does, except they're just numerically better in every aspect.

I get that it must be frustrating to have put this much work into something only to find out that it's sub-par. That's part of playing a game like PoE. Sometimes our ideas don't work out as well as we thought they would. It is something to learn from for the next character or to improve this one. Try not to take it so hard; we all get egg on our face every once in awhile.

Ok, let be clear. As i've always said, it's "sub-par" for you again.
You have to know you're the only thing that is "frustrating" to me right now.
You come here just to say the build is bad, i should accept what you're saying without blinking ?
You're the kind of dude that just cannot clearly accept there are people around you doing similar things but differently, and my build works well. Again, your the only guy that considers that my life's too low or my damages too weak.
The fact is you think you can come here, and tell me "your truth". For me, this is clearly not.
And since all the topic is polluted by this stupid conversation, there's no point for me to continue to edit the build.

Try not to take it so hard; we all get egg on our face every once in awhile. For me, this is a great example of disrespect. And apparently, GGG moderators have no problem with the fact you can come here, and be insulting. I will close this topic myself, i have better things to do instead of talking with narrow-minded people.

But it's ok i got it, since you always want to get the last word, i'll let you finish on this.
Honestly, your arrogance is off-putting. You don't have to take my word for it. Look at the pinned thread for builds in the Marauder and Duelist forums and look up Voll-less Mjolner builds. Pound for pound they manage to get significantly more out of their builds than you do. That's all that I've said. If there wasn't such a dramatic difference I wouldn't have commented in the first place.

You really don't have to trust me. Ask people on reddit or on this forum. 4k is not enough life. There has been a general consensus about this for ages. Your damage setup is one of the most inefficient for Mjolner, particularly against anything with resists (I have personally tested virtually every combination). There are lots of discussions about all of this all over the internet. Don't trust me, and, more importantly, don't trust yourself. We all have plenty to learn.
Last edited by IdleAltruism on Apr 28, 2016, 8:28:47 AM
"
M4X1MU5_300 wrote:
Too many annoying comments from the same person. TOPIC CLOSED.

Annoying? He was giving legit criticism's to your build. Stop being childish.
lol someone's delicate heart is broken

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info