~[2.2] Tanky Nuclear Bomb Guardian Ft Aegis Aurora (All Map Mods, All Unique Items, BM LL Mjolner)~

recently 6L my shav, new gem link is updated.
and my profile is public.
Quick question - how does Blood magic work with "Grants max energy shield based on res. mana"?
nice build but caution to all the players, the off color chrome rolls on that chest will ruin your day.
"
nice build but caution to all the players, the off color chrome rolls on that chest will ruin your day.

2b 2r 2g on shav isnt very hard actually,
249 chroms in vorici calculator.

You can play with 5L shav too, put gems in a 4L and use shav for auras. But you have to manually cast orb of storm for curse this way.

"
purjunka wrote:
Quick question - how does Blood magic work with "Grants max energy shield based on res. mana"?

It basically negates this benefit, therefore we do not get any bonus because no mana is reserved. The bonus is tiny anyway, the armor bonus from hp reserved however, is MASSIVE.
Seems like a great build, thinking about playing it, maybe add your defensive and offensive stats?
"
PapaDroid wrote:
Seems like a great build, thinking about playing it, maybe add your defensive and offensive stats?

uploaded screenshots for you!
no flask no charge just auras in HO.

all gems level 19.
"
WWBarb wrote:
"
PapaDroid wrote:

uploaded screenshots for you!
no flask no charge just auras in HO.

all gems level 19.

Thanks mate!
I'm gonna start playing this build :)
"
WWBarb wrote:
"

You can play with 5L shav too, put gems in a 4L and use shav for auras. But you have to manually cast orb of storm for curse this way.

Actually it is, and 5r 1g is even worse. Build is good but discharge is aids on the eyes and you need hela currency to get this gear.
Last edited by rageloyce on May 7, 2016, 1:43:37 PM
"
"
WWBarb wrote:
"

Actually it is, and 5r 1g is even worse. Build is good but discharge is aids on the eyes and you need hela currency to get this gear.

I can even link the chrome calculator if you doubt OP´s legitimacy.
http://siveran.github.io/calc.html

Put 6S, 180 int req., 2r,2g,2b. Boom and average cost 250 chromes - really cheap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info