This league convenced me: NEVER PLAY LADDER

Ladder was already Groundhog Day movie like a motherfucker. Rebuild what I already have. But these coins. got like 15-16K and worthless. Makes it worse some you had to pick up individually. Whats up with that anyway some stacks 19 some 1.
Git R Dun!
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2016, 5:44:55 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Ladder was already Groundhog Day movie like a motherfucker. Rebuild what I already have. But these coins. got like 15-16K and worthless. Makes it worse some you had to pick up individually. Whats up with that anyway some stacks 19 some 1.

Wait why are these 16k coins worthless ?

I don't get it the league isn't over you can still buy stuff from the fat guy .

o.0
R.I.P 4.B.
Three conditions must be met first.

1. find him
2. has something worth a shit
3. you have coins

otherwise all this picking up coins was for nothing.

I hate working for free... even in a game.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 23, 2016, 10:13:06 PM
find a coin buyer and trade
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Ladder was already Groundhog Day movie like a motherfucker. Rebuild what I already have.
this is quite funny

i always considered non-ladder the most repetitive shit in arpg

"rebuild what i already have" thats your problem if you are change resistant

trying news builds is fun but trying to find new builds is awesomer and it mostlikely cant be done in standard since it doesnt have the extra tools
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
So you don't wanna play ladder because you have bad RNG? Let me remind of mine or people similar to my rng 2 HH's off Cadiro and 1 Shavs, 1 Volls devotion. That's pretty fucking amazing.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 23, 2016, 11:32:09 PM
I dont care about RNG. What i care about is having useless currency in stash for effort.

If I drop 1 chaos or 99EX at least they have value. These coins none. (soon)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 23, 2016, 11:51:52 PM
Problem with coins is that they added it with casualbuffed droprates and it makes cadiro items worth nothing since you can drop whatever on your own nowdays even without rarity and quantity on yr gear. I dropped 8 treasures this league, 4 shavs (2 on cadiro tho), but 90% of the items he sells worth nothing on the market and could be used only for selffound challenge.
Problem with trade and the drops that they buffed it too much, it was predictable to come to this point where you dont want to pick up uniques from ground because those worth nothing.
"
So you don't wanna play ladder because you have bad RNG? Let me remind of mine or people similar to my rng 2 HH's off Cadiro and 1 Shavs, 1 Volls devotion. That's pretty fucking amazing.

Neh, that's just lucky. I would have wanna see your topic spam if you didn't get shit. This league was fun for 1 week, then it became worse then standard.
Cadiro hasn't given shit to me yet. I run Tidal, ~30 seconds per run, spent hours upon hours on it already and the best offer I've gotten is a fucking ToH for 11k coins.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info