[HC 2.6] Witch explosive arrow NO GMP / Lvl 98 & 100 with Aeiko

Hi! Thanks for the build.
I tried a marauder. But it wasn't fun. Cause you have to use the wall, god damn it. And solo-dps is not so good.

Here the sollution is. It is so wonderfull. You made a very good decision.

So I have some question, please.
Can you farm an Uber Atziri? Or did you have big troubles with any bosses?

p.s. sorry for my English. It is not my native language.
hey thx you for the comment ;)
this is not an atziri (or uber atziri) farmer build. Mostly cause she can't be ignited, maybe you could use some walls again for her. You can porbably kill atziri regular but honestly is really not a good build to farm this boss. It's really a farming map build. Beside this dont have any issues with bosses excpet maybe dominus palace. If you can ignite you are good ;)
updated
Thank you a lot=)
How many tries did it take you to get an additional arrow?
Ehm, i did it 3 times. And nothing happend)) I wanted at least some changes. Maybe I am not lucky).

And sorry for the off-topic, but I didn't get why we need blood magic so fast. I am leveling right now. I can already take it. But my cast takes 42 mana amd I use "anger". It is no problem to use mana flask. Could you explain?
hey, well corruption of gear gem is really a luck thing as you know, i got +1 arrow once after 3 tries or none after 20, same for lvl 21 gems.
About bloodmagic it's jsut i hate mana pots so i'm rushing it and it gives you 35% max life which always nice while leveling ;)
Yeah, this build is great. And we are so tanky) Traps in a labyrinth are not a problem at all.
But honestly, do we really need Elemental Equilibrium? And what do you think about Ngamahu Tiki
Coral Amulet, Devoto's Devotion and Winds of Change Ancient Gauntlets?
Thank you.
Last edited by Stripe_s on Jul 15, 2016, 3:23:47 AM
Yeah you really need Elemental equilibrium ;), the fated Ngamu can be interesting yes, I think devoto is pretty useless I dont really mind about APS and MS i prefer to have life and res. A bit the same idea for winds of change, when your NO GMP setup is ready you dont need in my opinion dps gloves or APS helmet, you already have tons of dmg. Better to invest into Grand spectrum, it's much more effective even if you lose about 1K life ;)
Hope I helped you
GL
gear updated
Updated level 99 tree +1 socket
updated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info