0.9.5g Patch Notes

I'm confused. There was no full respec with this patch? Because both I and a friend got a full respec, on both default and legacy characters.
Hi, i didn't had to re-alocate my skill three points after this patch; i don't know why should i... on the patch notes there isn't a single word about it; i had to do it i think that was for the... 0.9.4something IIRC, or maybe was with the 0.9.5a. But i didn't had to do it with this last patch for sure, that's all what i know. Let's C ya
Punk's Not Dead = Semper Fi.
For example: You cannot resist cold, BUT are immune to slowing and freezing effects. Assuming you now produce a large amount of heat, cold might harm you more but you should naturally be able to "instathaw" any freezing that would occur.

no. just no.
"
Arkanos wrote:
I'm confused. There was no full respec with this patch? Because both I and a friend got a full respec, on both default and legacy characters.

they only include a full respec to all, if the changes in the skills cover a big part of the map (like with the patch from 0.9.4 to 0.9.5)
if a minor change in the map (without a global respec, like this time) affect someones own skillplan in a way which leads to an 'illegal' layout, this (single) map gets resetted automatically.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I don't see the global armor bonuses applying to the plated Vests. Can anyone confirm that they are in fact able to get a global armor % increase mod on this armor type?
-Meteoric Destiny!
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Arkanos wrote:

they only include a full respec to all, if the changes in the skills cover a big part of the map (like with the patch from 0.9.4 to 0.9.5)
if a minor change in the map (without a global respec, like this time) affect someones own skillplan in a way which leads to an 'illegal' layout, this (single) map gets resetted automatically.

Ah, gotcha... sweet! That just means I have to make bad designs. :3
"
MDragoon wrote:
I don't see the global armor bonuses applying to the plated Vests. Can anyone confirm that they are in fact able to get a global armor % increase mod on this armor type?

shouldn't work 'global' bonusses at the latest point, added on top of the total armour? So I would expect, that it is not shown at the armour item itself, but in the char status defense information instead? Should be not so hard to check out, but I'm not able to play at the moment.
--
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
MDragoon wrote:

shouldn't work 'global' bonusses at the latest point, added on top of the total armour? So I would expect, that it is not shown at the armour item itself, but in the char status defense information instead? Should be not so hard to check out, but I'm not able to play at the moment.

On hybrid armors (str/int, str/dex, int/dex) you now get a bonus to both stats if the armor is improved. This doesn't happen when the armor has three stats (plated tunics). I was wondering if this was intended or not
-Meteoric Destiny!
didnt read all posts... two bad things:

- Minions AI seemed to be bugged, sometimes they just stand around, doing nothing (noticed that playing in maelstrom). Sometimes they "reactivate" after some (maybe 20 or so) seconds, sometimes they dont. Cant be forcrd into action by pulling mobs into them. No, has nothing to do with zoning, level up or anything like that usual bugs/features. Never happened before the patch.
- Ping increased significantly, from my usual 35 before the patch up to 130 after the patch.
the bug with the minion in the latest patch was already reported and discussed, think in the bugreport thread..

ping may be vary depending on network load, I have also some strange delays and "jumping" foes - but only today, never before in that amount.
--

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info