Skill Reveal - Spirit Offering

So, can I use this to actively keep my minions alive, instead of relying only on convocation which has a rather long cooldown, doesn't always fire, and is in general somewhat underwhelming regarding healpower?
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Apr 23, 2016, 1:54:23 AM
I'm about this.
nice one
“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

"
Something tells me that people at GGG who design all these items/gems for summoners have absolutely NO IDEA what they are doing and dont want to listen to all good sugestions people post

Something people are saying for like 1 or 2 years but sadly no change at the horizon.
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
when will there be a new attack skill for wand >.>
IGN:_T_H_A_N_A_T_O_S_
Don't really care about this on my summoner, but gonna be sweet on my CI/BV/necro :D prob still not enough to do reflect maps though :/ We'll see if it's this or if life is still the way to go.
This seems like the perfect skill for my mass minions summoner with ES/Life, max-uptime dominated minions, 70% maxblock and %ES recovery on block by Aegis Aurora!
hi
Just realized it says hp get reduces for es... bummer as i am a CI build. Looks like flesh it is then lol.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
That clear speed of summoners... Still ppl love them, keep adding crap for them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info