[2.2] Norse's Cheap Hybrid Victario's Guardian Aura Bot

Currently Work in Progress

Gear

Required Uniques

Helmet :

The helmet would would be aiming for would be Alphas Howl with a reduced mana multiplier

Gloves :

Rare Gloves with high energy shield and chaos res, life / res / int / str also are nice

Boots :

Best in slot boots would be rare boots with high ES / MS / Chaos Res / Resistances, but these are pretty uncommon and very expensive so I currently use.

Shield :

The required shield would be a Prism Guardian

Chest :

The required chest piece is a Victario's Influence

Weapon :

The main weapon you would want to use would be Ephemeral Edge for the high ES, but you can use a Aurumvorax to fill out uncapped resistances or a rare with resistances/aps for whirling

Amulet :

Amulet is mainly for filling out stats and giving some ES/Life, if you can get some extras out of it then It's definitely a bonus!

Rings :

Rings you mainly want to aim for ES / Chaos Res / Life / Resistances / Stats

Belt :

On the belt you want to Aim for ES / Chaos Res / Life / Resistances / Strength

Flasks :

You want to run atleast one life flask, quick silver, granite and The Sorrow of the Divine for ES regen, last flask can be anything else you think would benefit at the time.

I usually swap out a ruby / topaz / sapphire on certain maps with basalt

Jewels :

On the jewels you want to aim for Chaos Res / ES / Life / Mana / Resistances / ES Regen / Stats

Links

Helmet :

Purity of Fire / Lightning / Cold / Enlighten

Gloves :

Vaal Haste / Vaal Discipline / Enduring Cry / Increased Duration

Boots :

Animate Guardian / Stone Golem / Clarity / Minion Life

Chest :

4Link : Generosity / Anger / Wrath / Hatred
5Link : Generosity / Anger / Wrath / Hatred / Enlighten
6Link : Generosity / Anger / Wrath / Hatred / Enlighten / Empower

Shield :

Discipline / Haste / Determination

Weapon :

Whirling Blades / Faster Attacks / Fortify

Skill Tree

92 Skill Points

115 Skill Points

Ascendancy Spec :

First get Radiant Faith, Secondly get Unwavering Faith, the third really depends on what you're doing, If you're mapping with a big groups constantly then I would suggest going Harmony of Purpose for the group Conduit. If you're running in small groups with people that wont gain much from conduit then I would go Prayer of Glory for the buff when you use a war cry plus the instant cast / no mana used. Bastion of Hope can also be helpful if you're mapping with people that have problem with stun, for instance a Whispering ice build that cannot get any stun.
IGN: @Norse
Last edited by norseman21 on Apr 20, 2016, 9:32:00 PM
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2016, 8:06:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info