no more traps

Not doing anymore lab this league or next, officially done with it.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2016, 12:53:29 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
LostForm wrote:
Not doing anymore lab this league or next, officially done with it.

I agree with you, the lab is quite horrible.
I should elaborate, first post was frustration. I like Izaro, I like the idea of lab, I like the art used. Its the fire floor traps, where i have to stand around waiting, move for 5 seconds wait another 30, and on and on; i am CI, so any impatience is severely punished. And I particularly don't like the flat saw blades coming out of the southern walls, I will be dead before the damn thing is even visible on screen.

Anways, I got better things to do than admire skeletons shambling around while I wait for the flame floors only to die to a saw blade that isn't visible on the other side; and hence forth I will be doing those better things I have to do, staying out of the lab.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Apr 20, 2016, 8:11:58 PM
"
LostForm wrote:
I should elaborate, first post was frustration. I like Izaro, I like the idea of lab, I like the art used. Its the fire floor traps, where i have to stand around waiting, move for 5 seconds wait another 30, and on and on; i am CI, so any impatience is severely punished. And I particularly don't like the flat saw blades coming out of the southern walls, I will be dead before the damn thing is even visible on screen.

Anways, I got better things to do than admire skeletons shambling around while I wait for the flame floors only to die to a saw blade that isn't visible on the other side; and hence forth I will be doing those better things I have to do, staying out of the lab.

Silly you, coming to poe to play an AARPG.
The saw blade isn't visible, but the markings on the floor are (and probably also the small pile of displaced tiles hiding the pressure plate that you stepped on to cause the saw blade to come out).
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
I can actually agree that the lava floor should be active for shorter. It is like 8-12 seconds or so (not 30), but 5-6 would probably be enough.

Never died to an invisible sawblade yet (CI as well).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
while I'm here, I'd also like to pick a bone with the structure of ascendancy points. In my view, doing merci lab should give full ascendancy( 6 or whatever is left); While doing normal and cruel will give 2 points each. Then if you get slowed down in power you can choose to go ahead and ascend for a boost. just my two salt covered pennies.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Apr 21, 2016, 1:45:13 AM
shoulda coulda woulda

as i remember, although unfortunate, ggg themselves are happy with current labyrinth

so things like full asc at merc are likely not coming

at least not in leagues
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
GGG makes something that makes your class / build ridiculously OP by doing ''Lab''

OP does not wanna do it because hes bad at traps.

Nice.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 21, 2016, 2:04:38 AM
there was once a dinosaur

then a meteor appeared

a dinosaur is no more
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info