2.2.2b Patch

Any fix for Flicker crash in predictive mode?
Last edited by braids182 on Apr 20, 2016, 2:59:09 AM
"
isildulis wrote:
What about thoses of us that took the pain to get a 6L exquisite sword....

I wasn't even interested in creating one and I knew they were planning on lowering the cost of the recipe. Probably should have done your research.
thanks alot ...hope to play more tasty my 10 houres daily :P

My first intent of a banner for this game :)

On IMGUR LINK and SHARE

🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Apr 20, 2016, 7:58:40 AM
the hardest part now is obtaining a lithe blade... took me about 2 hours til one dropped... dropped probably every other maraketh weapon by then... rngesus pliz.
now everyone can have a goddess unleashed :)
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"
"
isildulis wrote:
What about thoses of us that took the pain to get a 6L exquisite sword....

I wasn't even interested in creating one and I knew they were planning on lowering the cost of the recipe. Probably should have done your research.

No you didn't.
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
"
important issues like a crash with Lightning Golem in predictive mode

I've never been using predicative only lockstep and I was getting terrible performance and crashes until I figured out it was Lightning Golem.

EU server seems to have terrible lag spikes around 7-8 GMT every evening for a week now. Literally unplayable. I fix it last night by switching to a US server and had no lag whatsoever.
"
4lin wrote:
thanks alot ...hope to play more tasty my 10 houres daily :P

My first intent of a banner for this game :)

On IMGUR LINK and SHARE

So...you've put PoE on a carpet...may I ask why? Just...why?... :|
Last edited by Exile009 on Apr 20, 2016, 10:21:49 AM
Are players limited in how many skill points they can have for normal lab runs yet?
Thanks for tackling the playability issues, Chris.
This for me, and I'm sure for a few others, makes game play a lot more satisfying.
+1 to you and the hard working staff at GGG.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Thanx for the patch! I usually run lightning golem and kill monsters off screen.. I can see that this patch will be felt in game. +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info