ZiggyD's Labyrinth Suggestion

Anybody else think that suggestion might help out with the tedium of the Labyrinth?

Basically his suggestion was that the Labyrinth broke down depending on difficulty. Normal Labyrinth would finish at 1st Izaro Phase, Cruel with up to 2nd Izaro Phase, While the Merciless Labyrinth would keep the current length.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2016, 5:18:28 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I like that normal and cruel are a good way to warm up for merciless and learn the mechanics. Merciless might seem easy to you, but for most players I think it would be way too hard to have to practice and learn to deal with all the Izaro Mechanics at such a high level.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
He might have stolen that idea from me. So +1 I guess.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Great idea.+1
Id approve this only if Ziggy is made the boss of the labyrinth

Labyrinth is boring so does he
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
That doesn't really mesh with different jewel rewards per difficulty. The normal runs would be 1 min :/

People complaining about running the lab 3x should be up in arms over the 1/364 helmet lottery shit show.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
honestly I still think the issue isnt labyrinth but the 3x difficulty itself.
Last edited by Darkkrows on Apr 19, 2016, 4:00:04 AM
"
Anybody else think that suggestion might help out with the tedium of the Labyrinth?

Basically his suggestion was that the Labyrinth broke down depending on difficulty. Normal Labyrinth would finish at 1st Izaro Phase, Cruel with up to 2nd Izaro Phase, While the Merciless Labyrinth would keep the current length.
not to sure really. how will the rewards work?
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Other way around - Normal, only third Izaro (+ one gimmick), Cruel, one additional fight and last Izaro, Merciless unchanged.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I'd be fine as long as there are not so excessive large areas (in all difficulties!), with also limited size variant ranges between the layout "rolls" (per day, to make it more comparable and less relying on rng)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info