[2.2] Rolling Flames Fireball Scion (Feedback)

Hi there! So, i have always been doing other players builds. This league i first went with Milkys dual RF totem build, and after that a chaos sparker, that was totally faceroll once i equiped voltaxic. But i finally decided to create something of my own.

The reason i went with scion, is that it has a jewel node right at the start, than can hold just 50 int for the rolling flames jewel, and the starting position of the tree is real good for traveling.

For now i went with 5 jewels, altought im not sure the 5th is worth it (its bassicly a 25% aoe increase then).

And for ascendancy i will either go with occulist / trickster, or occulist / berserker. Not decided if i should go chaos conversion or not yet.

Heres the skill tree:
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAAFvA3UEBwhnDXwRDxEtEVAV1xXnGmwc3B1PHwIk2Cj6KU8sRiymLL8tHy2oNAo1uTbFN2Y3gzsNPAU8vT1fRnFMs1BCUlNTNVZIVmNXyVh3XGtfBF9qZlRmnnIPc7N8g3_GgpuDCYRIhW2Grot6jDaMdo8aj_qQ1pErkyeUb5eVmjudrp48n9-hL6brpwinK7GQtAy3MbfWuJO-gL6KwGbBxcNtytPQH9DQ1YHVptgk21ni9-Qi6rrr7uwY7TzvfO_r8Gs=

Decided to go with ES, since theres plenty while traveling. Ghost reaver i will go with IF i decide to go berserker.
Also, will probably need some dex on items for gem requirements.

To sum it up

Offense:
55% fire damage
81% spell damage
38% cast speed
30% Aoe Radius (plus jewels)
50% Area damage
40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate

Defense:
181% increased maximum Energy Shield (plus ascendancy)
15% more maximum Energy Shield
35% increased Energy Shield Recharge Rate
+20% to all Elemental Resistances
36% increased Armour (altough probably useless)

Current links i plan on using is:
Fireball (B) - GMP (G) - Spell Echo (B) - Conc effect (B) - Fire pen (R) - Faster Casting/Controlled destruction (B)

Any tips? There are always room for improvement!

IGN: Flameouz

Kind regards
Last edited by SebbeTg on Apr 18, 2016, 7:45:08 AM
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2016, 2:18:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info