[2.2] Phys Spells | Endure the unrelenting Surge of Power (W.I.P) Slight update 14k dmg

Concept build. I thought it would be interesting to make a build using the surgebinder gloves combined with the unrelenting node from the Juggernaut tree. We will ofc be picking up plenty of endurance charges from bandits, tree and possibly gear.
We also include some power charges for good measure. This build seems like it could potentially be very tanky while still outputting some damage

The skill tree: poeurl.com/B8c

I'm thinking we use Blade Vortex linked to Power Charge on Critical to generate our powercharges. For singletarget dps we could use bladefall linked to concentrated effect. Of course we would use other support gems to increase our damage, but thats the gist of it.

This is the weapon I will use:

and the gloves

Btw for sustain we could link Blasphemy to Warlord's Mark which gives us 2% life and mana leech.

Here is my current gear. It also feature the current links. Things are still subject to change
Spoiler

UPDATE! As per advice from Mack the Knife I have specked out of Iron Reflexes. I'm currently using a carcass jack for inc AOE, so as a consequence we would no longer spec into Unbreakable. I think picking up Unyielding will be better. With all charges up we have 14k dmg with bladefall. Not exactly sure how to calculate Blade Vortex dmg, but I think it is a little lower.
Last edited by Grilledpotatoes on Apr 19, 2016, 10:02:12 AM
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2016, 1:26:36 AM
It's a really cool use of the gloves, but they might hold up poorly compared to Repentance (if you have a lot of strength) or Facebreaker/Voidbringer (since you are going crit).

As for the skill tree, I definitely don't think Iron Reflexes is worth what you spent on it.
Thx for the feedback. Yeah Iron Reflexes can probably be dropped. I feel the purpose of it is to make your character cheaper to gear, but perhaps that isn't neccesary in perandus leagues.

For everyone interested in how this build fares I've tried it out on a old standard character. Ramping up your damage with charges is kind of cluncky, but it goes fairly fast. Blade vortex hits pretty often and for endurance charges you can generate them from 3 different sources. Enduring Cry, Warlord's Mark and the juggernaut passives.

Dmg was currently lackluseter (7000 on the bladefall), but that was with low level gems and a incomplete passive tree. I think we can reach some decent numbers once gems and passive are in place.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info