[2.3] Burning Arrow Elementalist || Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget (Atziri Viable)

Okay I played a little more and now got to 42k dps with charges. It's pretty insane when thinking about I'm still missing so many upgrades like Kaom's.

I think this build could hit 60k dps w/o any real difficulties. Still, it has a major problem and that is fire resistent bosses. You'd probably want to add a non-fire skill to deal with that, I don't know.

For everything else: You hit, shit dies. In such a big radius that it reminds me of Cont/ED which I played in Talisman (skipped Perandus)

Reflect is alright, non-regen maps not a real problem with a mana flask. What else? Rolls pretty much through everything else. You have to play a bit careful though. Since I play SC I skipped a lot of life nodes and picked damage first, but even if you hit 5-6k HP I think there's the same problem as with every evasion based build (especially in this league with the balancing) and that is potential one shots. If you're not careful and a zombie hits you, you're gonna feel it. But there's always the option to go LC or that new chest with build-in Fortify.
"
Purexec wrote:
Okay I played a little more and now got to 42k dps with charges. It's pretty insane when thinking about I'm still missing so many upgrades like Kaom's.

I think this build could hit 60k dps w/o any real difficulties. Still, it has a major problem and that is fire resistent bosses. You'd probably want to add a non-fire skill to deal with that, I don't know.

For everything else: You hit, shit dies. In such a big radius that it reminds me of Cont/ED which I played in Talisman (skipped Perandus)

Reflect is alright, non-regen maps not a real problem with a mana flask. What else? Rolls pretty much through everything else. You have to play a bit careful though. Since I play SC I skipped a lot of life nodes and picked damage first, but even if you hit 5-6k HP I think there's the same problem as with every evasion based build (especially in this league with the balancing) and that is potential one shots. If you're not careful and a zombie hits you, you're gonna feel it. But there's always the option to go LC or that new chest with build-in Fortify.

Are you using the Council bow?
"
Coil1 wrote:

Are you using the Council bow?

Yeah, I do. It's crazy good. Probably the best for this build but you need to spec into RT otherwise you'll just miss 1/3 of your shots.
someone tried?
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Redblade_Band
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Pitch_Darkness
No rest for the wicked
"
Purexec wrote:

Could you link what gear you are using with the council bow? just bought it myself and dont see how you have 42k dps with charges.
"
Malthor2 wrote:
"
Purexec wrote:

Could you link what gear you are using with the council bow? just bought it myself and dont see how you have 42k dps with charges.

Yeah, sure. It's probably because of SlowerProj, it boosts our dps by a lot.

Spoiler
Shaper of Desolation, Beacon of Ruin, Liege of Primordial

(As I said above, I skipped a lot of life. With that budget you won't be able to reach 42k if you spec into more life/get %life on jewels)
"
Purexec wrote:
"
Malthor2 wrote:
"
Purexec wrote:

Yeah, sure. It's probably because of SlowerProj, it boosts our dps by a lot.

Spoiler
Shaper of Desolation, Beacon of Ruin, Liege of Primordial

(As I said above, I skipped a lot of life. With that budget you won't be able to reach 42k if you spec into more life/get %life on jewels)

so is it 42k with golems, 6 charges, and auras for tooltip burning arrow dps? also what two golems do you use with that dps?
I just got a Reach of the Coucil. Considering this build.
Hmmm wouldnt this build work as Evasion/Es too ?

You would have to play without the Franzy nodes and you would have to get some STR in your equipment but it shouldnt work. In exchange for all of that you would be chaos immune.

Would look like that:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAQFvAx4FtQ18EHsRDxEvEVASaRSwFdcXHBslHRQdTx3ZH0EhsCL0KlsqjSsKLL8tHzBxMok1uTbYN9Q6QjsNPV9DVEbXSRtLeEuuTC1QQlFHUlNS7FM1VEdWY1fiXGtd8l5FY_1mVGaebAttGW1scXlxhXIPd-V65oIegl6Cm4RIhXuGrohCi3qMNox2jb-PRpLzkyeUb5Ugl_SaO5uhnsSf36a-pyusmK-NsUK0DLVItzG-Or6KwQDBxcHzwuzDbcrT1CPZW9q52xrdqN-K4vfndOjW6QLquutj7BjsOOxV7SDtP-987-vxbPRx9Uv31_rS-us=
Atziri down at lvl 88 with a 5-link only and ~3.7k life with this build. I died only at Atziri 4 times from mistakes, Trio was a joke it was literally a 20 sec run. Hit->Ignite->Run and repeat until dead.

For huge dps boost you can also try Karui Charge with 20% attack speed if your resistances allow for it.

One thing that this build made me really hate are porcupines...perhaps the only reason to die.
Last edited by VanMikelius on Jun 19, 2016, 4:18:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info