[2.3] Burning Arrow Elementalist || Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget (Atziri Viable)

@evilwiffles

Yep your gear is pretty good at the moment. All I recommend is a helm with 20% chance to ignite with burning arrow enchantment.

Also try to get good rare jewels if possible and use 1 mantra of flames.

Getting 20q on your burning arrow gem is also very important.

Otherwise everything else is fine, just level up your gems and your dps will soon be closer to mine.

Good luck!

(Also, you reminded me of my own Oro's CoMK build https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pH_2geGciCo)
Last edited by MoarPizza on May 16, 2016, 12:23:07 PM
From the wiki...

linking Item Rarity inventory icon.pngItem Rarity to Herald of Ash will only apply rarity bonus to the enemies who die from the burn damage caused by Herald of Ash ignition.

Like I said... Easy way to boost your IR/IQ. Shoot them and let them burn... Burn and drop lots of loot.

NS

"
MoarPizza wrote:
@NS

Hmm i'm not sure if item rarity works with HoA but if it does, that would be pretty cool to have.

@howecen

Good luck with the build man!

"
Nightstone13 wrote:
From the wiki...

linking Item Rarity inventory icon.pngItem Rarity to Herald of Ash will only apply rarity bonus to the enemies who die from the burn damage caused by Herald of Ash ignition.

Like I said... Easy way to boost your IR/IQ. Shoot them and let them burn... Burn and drop lots of loot.

Did they change burning damage to be hit? I remember not getting rarity benefit because burning damage didn't work with searing bond, since it isn't on hit.

Edit, I might try doing what he has and get jewels with elemental resist. Seems like it'd be good for swapping trires rings with better dmg and other various mods.

My damage right now, this is without charges. FA DPS inc with frenzy is about 25k.

Resistances are fine. No granite flask or anything, just HP flasks and quicksliver.

Can view my current jewels on profile tree. Without GMP and using SP instead, 35k DPS from tooltip. I think I ended up with extra passive points, so I dipped into more burning damage. Could possibly get another jewel slot and benefit more? Anyways, really like the idea of getting some rarity. Probably not going with Andvarius though.
Last edited by EvilWiffles on May 17, 2016, 6:38:40 PM
@EvilWiffles

Hmm, I guess just level up your gems and upgrade your jewels and your DPS will get higher.

Good luck!

@Nightstone13

Yeah MF is pretty neat if you can get it. I personally don't really pick up many rares, but each to their own I guess.
one more question :

in what order do i prioritize dmg mods on jewlery?
@maxwell89

Sorry for the late reply. A bit busy.

Prioritise flat fire damage then WED. You can use Sibyl's Lament until you can find a good dps ring.
Double post oops.
Last edited by MoarPizza on May 23, 2016, 7:01:05 AM
Any other bow that'd be better if I gone and grabbed Resolute Technique?
I'll give it a try on PHC, what would you change it for hc league?
looks like your build got a huge buff with the new elementalist ascendancy! def gonna try it in the new league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info