Gem Vendor list - Simple Text [3.0.1] bit.do/gemlist

Current version: 3.0.1

If you want to share ingame or without the huge link, use: bit.do/gemlist

I made a SIMPLE version of the list to see which vendors sell which gems.
I know there is one on the Wiki, but it is quite complicated as they like to give you a BUNCH of information. I made it super simple, and provided a copy/pasta area so when you have somebody asking in global, you can easily reply to them with the correct and full answer(If you're a nice person like that). Below you have a link to the google doc.

It is in this format: Abyssal Cry can be bought from A4 Petarus by: Marauder, Templar, Witch, Shadow, Ranger, Duelist, Scion, after completing the quest "Breaking the Seal"

Click this to go to the Google Docs so you can see it easily

Hope you enjoy it!

Spoiler

Update 6: Hot Damn there were a lot of new skills in 3.0. Added them all
Update 5: Added new skill gems (Beat official Wiki! Yay?)
Update 4: by TheExile777
-Added Drop only gems (Added Chaos Damage and Portal)
-Links Done
-Requirements completed
-added the EEE Gems LOL (Empower, Enhance, Enlighten)
Update 3: Sortable, added bit.do/gemlist shortlink
Update 2: Exile777 helped me add the last gems, figured out the ones I was missing, and added hyperlinks to all of the quests. Kudos Exile. "Block Chance Reduction" has been added and the copy/pasta text edited to be more clear.
Update: Am updated up to Lacerate 2.3
KMGL Guild: /3193350
twitch.tv/AethrozTV
Last edited by Aethroz on Oct 2, 2017, 2:37:18 PM
Last bumped on Oct 2, 2017, 2:38:46 PM
Two thumbs up from me!
Excellent!
Nice work
i <3 minesweeper
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
Excellent, thanks.

Really shit that we actually need this, though. The gem vendor system is just plain horrible.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Excellent, thanks.
Really shit that we actually need this, though. The gem vendor system is just plain horrible.

I think it works pretty well in-game. It's also nice that every character can't buy every gem. Not all gems "fit" each character. It allows diversity between the characters, at first the only difference was where they started on the tree... Now we have ascendency and gems. It's not a lot, but I enjoy the differentiation.

Glad you like the list! :)
twitch.tv/AethrozTV
Ice Trap ???
cluster Traps
No Problem,
Exile
Last edited by TheExile777 on May 24, 2016, 12:28:49 PM
"
TheExile777 wrote:
Ice Trap ???
cluster Traps

Working on it, thanks :)
twitch.tv/AethrozTV
I'll be straight up, didn't even know "Block Chance Reduction" was a gem till Exile777 added it. Hahaha.
twitch.tv/AethrozTV

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info