HCP ~11k life ~1,4k regen 64k dps anti lag crash freeze build

Going with this build for my first ever POE character and decided to try PHC rather than regular Perandus for the extra challenge!

Will keep everyone posted on how I get on. Thank you for the guide.
"
Bars wrote:
OK, so I thought to use some additional unique items for even more strength (Black Sun Crest and/or Meginord's gauntlets) but it turned out I couldn't overcap my resists for ele weakness maps and stay within budget so I ended up following your build to the letter. It performs pretty well, clear speed is surprisingly good considering the amount of defense. Cheers.

a rare helm is superior. only the unique boots are more valuable then a rare :> enjoy the build before GGG nerfs the shit out of physical spells ^^ i think they should buff elemental spells so that they are equal with physical but thats another story...
"
SSF_Wozmon wrote:
Going with this build for my first ever POE character and decided to try PHC rather than regular Perandus for the extra challenge!

Welcome to PoE and gl in HC :> you made a good pick for your first build, very safe and you wont get busted that easy.
"
TaKsim wrote:
"
SSF_Wozmon wrote:

Welcome to PoE and gl in HC :> you made a good pick for your first build, very safe and you wont get busted that easy.

Thanks! It seems to be going ok so far. Made it through Normal without too much difficulty although some of the perandus spawns caused some bother.
Sad to report that I died! Probably more of a beginners error more than anything else.

I think I will start another character and follow this build again, possibly this time not on hardcore!

:D

"
SSF_Wozmon wrote:
Sad to report that I died! Probably more of a beginners error more than anything else.

I think I will start another character and follow this build again, possibly this time not on hardcore!

:D

:< don`t give up.
What do you think about BM version?

http://poeplanner.com/AAAABAEDBwHc6hgsp_auSsRN4_JF_gr-jzrhplc1kjGe2L3TbwUtdO167y5TC2E9_IzP9kjEWForKhOj8ljlJy8aOJBVr6doZfPdggfyQdl8rY12rM9-rKplTUd-vTZfP_AfBLOiAMbYvqdko4TZhO8YVmh02mL4k_6HeyAQzPcyGJG8nxRN_EsMX1OlHKf5vWSEBqBmVJRvWGPfvytQDc0czv5U-OvvfJ_fPAU6UtrBDjzE9rXybqp341BHFCDvDnIP-ejgwyW82094DcAabztyqX31QYe3PoNfPC2DzGjyqW4UcWEhr2xZ88EEZp7GrnlowGYWCybzF4zPZ3uzE6U=

Almost the same defenses, essence worm for hatred, drop herald, no mana issues, should deal more damage due to totem nodes and clear mind.
"
Rhans wrote:
What do you think about BM version?

http://poeplanner.com/AAAABAEDBwHc6hgsp_auSsRN4_JF_gr-jzrhplc1kjGe2L3TbwUtdO167y5TC2E9_IzP9kjEWForKhOj8ljlJy8aOJBVr6doZfPdggfyQdl8rY12rM9-rKplTUd-vTZfP_AfBLOiAMbYvqdko4TZhO8YVmh02mL4k_6HeyAQzPcyGJG8nxRN_EsMX1OlHKf5vWSEBqBmVJRvWGPfvytQDc0czv5U-OvvfJ_fPAU6UtrBDjzE9rXybqp341BHFCDvDnIP-ejgwyW82094DcAabztyqX31QYe3PoNfPC2DzGjyqW4UcWEhr2xZ88EEZp7GrnlowGYWCybzF4zPZ3uzE6U=

Almost the same defenses, essence worm for hatred, drop herald, no mana issues, should deal more damage due to totem nodes and clear mind.

it is an option if you can handle your resists. ele weakness mods on maps you will not be able to do without very expensive gear. the iiq from it is really nice. also mana is not a problem after lvl 70ish. i can even do 60%less regen maps without any serious issues.

the boost from the totem dmg nodes will not be very significant considering the allready %inc dmg from iron will + doon cubi + jewels ( 550%+ ).
I agree, totem nodes are like +80%, Clear Mind is +60% spell dmg, and we lose one aura. But there is also a bonus to cast speed. Is it not significant too?

With BM we have like 10 points to spend somewhere else, we can use other nodes instead of totem ones. For example, with 7 points we can get +28 to all resists and 7th jewel slot; with 3 more points we get minor armour and 8th jewel. What do you think, still not viable?

I am looking for something very casual, like 1 button build. Tried a lot of interesting options so far and now I will try your build as well. BM is very easy to play for slowpokes like me. :)
Last edited by Rhans on Apr 26, 2016, 3:44:18 PM
"
Rhans wrote:
I agree, totem nodes are like +80%, Clear Mind is +60% spell dmg, and we lose one aura. But there is also a bonus to cast speed. Is it not significant too?

With BM we have like 10 points to spend somewhere else, we can use other nodes instead of totem ones. For example, with 7 points we can get +28 to all resists and 7th jewel slot; with 3 more points we get minor armour and 8th jewel. What do you think, still not viable?

I am looking for something very casual, like 1 button build. Tried a lot of interesting options so far and now I will try your build as well. BM is very easy to play for slowpokes like me. :)

you gain 9% increased cast speed^^

just try it out. your version should work aswell. if you have a multibutton mouse, you have just to press rallying cry once per screen. i mean its allready a "lazy build" xd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info