So we tested Sparks after the nerf...

Spoiler
As expected, It didn't change anything at all. Inquisitor and Assassin still one shot/two shots you.

See you in 5 months for the next PvP patch.

Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 13, 2016, 11:23:37 PM
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2016, 4:49:24 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
Spoiler
As expected, It didn't change anything at all. Inquisitor and Assassin still one shot/two shots you.

See you in 5 months for the next PvP patch.

Ggg never fails to disappoint, ama take a mini poe holiday too~ lab leader boards is poo. Pvp balance is dumb. Cya in a few months, According to memory, From last expansion, chris mentioned an "end game" expansion thats not act 4... I really hope he didn't meant dried lake, or the stupid lab.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
yeah i uninstalled. im giving a break. see you around when they add more serious end game content

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 14, 2016, 10:19:19 AM
it's hilarious to read all this 'bye bye' 'uninstalled' 'i quit' threads and then met you all next day with the same builds in the same place on arena. non of serious players left, just a bunch of talkative kids.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
it's hilarious to read all this 'bye bye' 'uninstalled' 'i quit' threads and then met you all next day with the same builds in the same place on arena. non of serious players left, just a bunch of talkative kids.

Are you a timetraveller? all posts are dated 14 april same as yours
"
0tur wrote:

Are you a timetraveller?

yes, I am. 3 days later arena still filled with bleed spectral throw and frostwall LA.
wanna know some sport scores?
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Apr 14, 2016, 1:37:53 PM
Who said I quited ? I said see you in 5 months for the next pvp patch (wich is apparently the time ggg need to add another meaningless reduce dmg on some skill instead of fixing the bigger problem).

But hey, I guess you felt the need to comment on this for whatever reason.

Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 14, 2016, 1:56:46 PM
the reason is - this thread is about spark, it turns attention to spark and like a tons of other threads about spark it leads to absurd spark nerf. spark spark spark. I hope you've got a point.

but not sparks are bad, it just a general pvp design failure. non of high aoe skills should have high damage. just like spectral throw or any 3 screens range archer build.

nerf ea, then nerf spark, then nerf another 'skill you don't use'. just another biased bs. you literally blackmailing ggg with 'if you won't nerf the skill i'll quit'.

I think that sort of feedback do more harm than good.

Spoiler
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Apr 14, 2016, 2:43:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info