[2.2] Sparkssassian 380k DPS - Insane self cast sparker (WIP)

This is one amazing build. It is so satisfying blazing through seeing everyone snap-crackle-pop around you hearing them go off even a little off screen.

Basics:
-Crit capped
-Massive spell dmg
-5* more modifiers (low life + controlled destruction + anger + frenzy + pierce)
-Insane clear speed (Currently testing with Elemental Focus for a 6th!)
-Still awesome single target
-To sum up, clear an entire room and half of the adjacent rooms with one click of the mouse.

Key Pieces:
-Dual Void Battery = 330% spell damage (with 9 power charges) and 40% cast speed
-Assassin w/ Deadly Fusion = +4.5 BASE crit chance and 72% crit multiplier
-Ton of increased damages with 4 multipliers

Pros:
-Massive damage without being CoC or discharge, can play with groups.
-Insane clear speed
-So satisfying vaporizing an entire group of mobs with a single click
-As safe as you want it to be
-Wiggle-room on most items, tree
-Can do Atriz easily (haven't tried uber)

Cons:
-Yet another OP build with no end game content to match making the game not challenging.
-Somewhat Expensive, very expensive to get the most of it. (Void Batteries required, others have workarounds.)
-Legacy items to get the absolute most of it (again, dooable without)
-Very little phys mitigation (But what are you doing letting mobs hit you at all anyway?)

My Items:
Spoiler

Dual Void Battery for a total of 9 power charges, this will drive a lot of the build.

Low life to have a total of 4 more multipliers

Awesome gloves for spark builds, speed and damage.

Generate charges all while enhancing spark even more

Max out your resistances:

Icing on the cake, solves reflect without needing acuity or vaal pact:

Boots, I'm currently looking, previous ones I was using were really not needed. Just ES boots with run speed will work, maybe Steppan Eard if you can pick one up.

Workarounds
W/O Victario's: You will just need to grab power charges, link up something like power charge on crit and a spell. You keep charges around for over 20 seconds, so they are not that hard to upkeep.

You can modify this to life based to get away from the Shavs, but will lose the 30% more multiplier.

You might have to manage mana slightly more/differently if you don't have legacy Vinktar, but I get 3 echoed casts off before I run out, which is plenty to wipe a room solo.

Without Vinktar you will need Acuity, or Vaal Pact and Atziri's Promise on reflect mobs.

Core Gems:
Spoiler
6l: Spark, Proj. Speed, Controlled Destruction, Spell Echo, Pierce, Elemental Focus
5l alternative: Take out Elemental Focus
*Note: I need to figure if EF is worth it due to losing shock.

4l: Blood Magic, Enlighten, Herald of Ice, Innervate
-This helps to just decimate groups, since you always crit, they always explode. Since they are always shocked, the explod giving you onslaught.
4l: Blood Magic, Enlighten, Herald of Thunder, Clarity
4l: Enlighten, Wrath, Arctic Armor, Discipline

3l: Vaal Haste, Increased Duration, Golem of your choice
For the other 3l: Do whatever, I don't even use it, should probably add some auto defense or something.

Skill Tree (91):

Ascendancy Tree:
Deadly Infusion: This is insane with 9 power charges, this takes your spark to be crit capped even with the controlled destruction penalty!
Ambush: To add insult to death.

Bandits:
Kill - Kill - Krat (for the 9th power charge)

The DPS summary
Spoiler
Increase: 527% (spell), 26% (lightning), 144% (project), 167% (elemental)

More: 30% (spell), 44% (spell), 20% (lightning), 12% (dmg), 29% (pierce)

Less:(project), 26% (project), 10% (dmg)

Crit Multiplier: 282% (with 95% crit chance)

Other: 50% (shock)

Lightning Penetration 2%

4.55 casts per sec (no aura or onslaught)

Screenshot:
This shot is with the power charges, the onslaught you get, the frenzy charges you get, and using the Vaal Haste. (I am testing out Alchemist at the moment, so the crit isn't maxed, so the DPS will be even more once I shift my tree back.)
Spoiler
Last edited by Siochan on Apr 13, 2016, 8:53:30 AM
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2016, 9:44:46 AM
-Reserved-
What makes your build "better" than the other spark builds? could you explain it?
"
READ BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO FOLLOW THIS BUILD

EDIT2: I'm so fucking retarded, I can't believe I followed a WIP guide I didn't know that meant work in progress never even thought about it. FUCK

How much damage would be lost if EF was switched out with power charge on crit, ohey I figured it out. with underleveled gems I do almost 200k dps with ef however it takes a large portion of the map to even psss 100k, but with power charge on crit it's instantly at 150k on the first pack... EF is bad.

EDIT: This is quite literally the most garbage build I have ever tried. I bricked my character trying this. Sold off the first 6L I ever made to fund it and now I'm stuck unable to clear t7's yet alone t15s with this garbage build. It even dies in dried lake. I tweaked it to be able to actually handle reflect and it still gets 1shot due to the lack of an es pool. This is the first time I've played an es character so I have no idea what to do. I have no currency. I can't farm. I can't do anything but die. GG thanks for the tip build, it seemed so awesome the way your worded it.

basically you'll get 1 shot out of nowhere once every ten t1-6 maps or once every three t10 maps or every other t12 map, or several times per t15 map and you can't do almost any bosses. Even tmeple piety half hits you with max res and reworked pathing for MORE es.

You need to reword you build so people know they will be dying more than anything using this build so they don't break their characters like I did. I cannot play my character because I switched to your build. I'm so livid right now. My poorly built ice trapper with 1/12 of the dps you do had 40-200x the exp/hour as this build does.

FIXED*
"
Pros:
-Massive damage without being CoC or discharge, can play with groups.
-Insane clear speed if you stay alive.
-So satisfying vaporizing an entire group of mobs with a single click right until you realize you can't get 10% of the way into a level.
-"Nowhere near as safe as you want it to be"
-Wiggle-room on most items, tree ( you can drop about 100% of your dps and it won't make a difference in your exp gain)
-Can't do Atrizi (at least without tree tweaking)

Cons:
-Yet another OP pure dps build that can't run any end game content because of the lack of defense
-Absurdly extremely to get the most of it. (costs around 30ex+ in PSC if you include the costs of enlighten and jewels)
-Almost no phys mitigation (But that doesn't matter, right? right?)
-Gets one-shot by everything not colored white, and even sometimes things colored white.
-any ranged mob will kill you over walls the moment it notices you
-any rogue exile will 1 hit kill you with a movement skill
-can do almost any boss except if you get hit once by any of them.
-

Please tell me your post was satire and I'm just retarded for not realizing this. Following this build has ruined this game for me... my /played is 26 days and I can no longer progress.
Last edited by thebarricuda on Apr 15, 2016, 11:28:04 PM
Nice dps but zero survivability
Last edited by rectis on Apr 14, 2016, 2:09:37 PM
"using the Vaal Haste"

!Biggest way to cheat the dps tooltip!

probably popped some unique flasks and diamond shrine while your at it.. god knows what

You also have chaos dmg there so you also popped atziri flasks

Might even have popped RF and had some buddies run auras for you on the side like normal haste etc

Your tree is hidden
Characters are hidden

You tool tip is not using the gems your lying about using

fork is Support, Projectile
Icon: Y

GMP is
Support, Projectile
Icon: P

In your tool tip you are using pierce , echo, Elemental Focus, Slower projectiles, and increased crit damage with spark

Nice try guy but please dont try to post false information kk ty
STAY AWAY FROM THIS BUILD UNLESS YOU WANNA QUIT THIS GAME
2 void batteries = no shield

too little es from tree, no vp / nodes to sustain vinktar's

im surprised if you have more than 6k es

and dont ever use fork/gmp on spark lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info