[2.2] ARC Elementalist EB/MOM " NEED SOME HELP "

Last edited by DFJRodrigues on Apr 12, 2016, 9:25:20 AM
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2016, 7:27:56 PM
If you need help, you should specify where.

The skill tree is fine. But you know... There is more to a build like gem set up.

Also, if this isn't your current tree, you want to have your tree finish at 100-110 points, since leveling gets a bit harder post 80.
"
Malinoir wrote:
If you need help, you should specify where.

The skill tree is fine. But you know... There is more to a build like gem set up.

Also, if this isn't your current tree, you want to have your tree finish at 100-110 points, since leveling gets a bit harder post 80.

The Gem setup would be.

Pledge of Hands ( ARC + Faster Casting + Added Lighning DMG + Lightning Pen + Life Leech + Empower)
( Curse on Hit - Elemental Weekness + Conductiviry - Herald of Thunder)
( CWDT + Enfeeble + Temporal Chains + Immortal Call )
( Wrath - Arctic Armour - CWDT - Lightning Golem (This is mainly because of the Cast Speed and the Elementalist Liege of the Primordial )
( Lightning Warp - Less Duration - Rapid Decay - Faster Casting )

The help I'm trying to get it's just a new set of eyes to look at the build and tell me what can I change before actually trying it out with a new char, like what can I change in the Tree, will the DPS be high enough for T13+ maps, etc...
Last edited by DFJRodrigues on Apr 12, 2016, 8:24:01 AM
"
DFJRodrigues wrote:
"
Malinoir wrote:

The Gem setup would be.

Pledge of Hands ( ARC + Faster Casting + Added Lighning DMG + Lightning Pen + Life Leech + Empower)
( Wrath - Arctic Armour - CWDT - Lightning Golem (This is mainly because of the Cast Speed and the Elementalist Liege of the Primordial )

Arc has only 70% dmg effectiveness, so i would swap it out with spell echo as it aleviates arc's mana/es intensity and is a more multiplier.

You have 3 curses, but have only room for 2. Kick out enfeeble/temp. chains(preferably enfeeble) and replace it with increased duration for a longer immortal call or molten shell for extra armour. And since you deal lightning damage only, ele weakness in inefficient. Swap it with either conductivity or warlords mark.

I recomend warlords for 2 reasons. You dont have clarity which is a must and without it you'll find yourself oom a lot. Second, Immortal call scales with endurance charges, and this way youll have a way to generate them. They also give phys damage reduction, which is important for survivability. You have a node on your tree just on your way so grab it, too. Also, that endurance charge notable gives you life regen, too!

You dont have a way to recharge ES, so you want to invest in zealoth's oath. Once you get hit, youll have to leave combat for a long time to be able to fight and that would make a lot of problems.

Another perk is that that way you can use The restless ward
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Restless_Ward It deletes any mana/ES issues you'd have that way. And you can focus the rest of your stuff on survivability/damage.

Consider Orb of storms with curse on hit, since its way more reliable than HoT, particularly in boss fights where there are no, or not a lot of ads. It also doesnt suffer from arc damage penalty, so its a lot of free damage, too!

And a final nit-pick. When taking the +1 curse notable, you take the curse effectiveness nodes, since you dont commit to that anywhere alse on the tree, its a bit inefficient. I would take the cast speed for curses node even if it sucks, and invest the +1 skill point into the aura effectiveness node in the mana reservation cluster.

Hope i helped!

EDIT: Words are hard.
EDIT 2: I'm illiterate.

Last edited by Malinoir on Apr 12, 2016, 8:50:28 AM
"
Malinoir wrote:
"
DFJRodrigues wrote:
"
Malinoir wrote:

The Gem setup would be.

Arc has only 70% dmg effectiveness, so i would swap it out with spell echo as it aleviates arc's mana/es intensity and is a more multiplier.

You have 3 curses, but have only room for 2. Kick out enfeeble/temp. chains(preferably enfeeble) and replace it with increased duration for a longer immortal call or molten shell for extra armour. And since you deal lightning damage only, ele weakness in inefficient. Swap it with either conductivity or warlords mark.

I recomend warlords for 2 reasons. You dont have clarity which is a must and without it you'll find yourself oom a lot. Second, Immortal call scales with endurance charges, and this way youll have a way to generate them. They also give phys damage reduction, which is important for survivability. You have a node on your tree just on your way so grab it, too. Also, that endurance charge notable gives you life regen, too!

You dont have a way to recharge ES, so you want to invest in zealoth's oath. Once you get hit, youll have to leave combat for a long time to be able to fight and that would make a lot of problems.

Another perk is that that way you can use The restless ward
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Restless_Ward It deletes any mana/ES issues you'd have that way. And you can focus the rest of your stuff on survivability/damage.

Consider Orb of storms with curse on hit, since its way more reliable than HoT, particularly in boss fights where there are no, or not a lot of ads. It also doesnt suffer from arc damage penalty, so its a lot of free damage, too!

And a final nit-pick. When taking the +1 curse notable, you take the curse effectiveness nodes, since you dont commit to that anywhere alse on the tree, its a bit inefficient. I would take the cast speed for curses node even if it sucks, and invest the +1 skill point into the aura effectiveness node in the mana reservation cluster.

Hope i helped!

EDIT: Words are hard.
EDIT 2: I'm illiterate.

Yeah, you helped allot mate, the orb of stroms instead of herald of thunder Curse on Hit setup would probably be the best way to go but regardless, I might use Herald of Thunder just for that "DPS" boost.
The curses part, I can run Dual Curses at all times, so, when i'm killing packs and packs of mobs, Conductivity and "Warlords Mark?" will be on the packs so they take increased damage from Lightning and also giving me the leech and Endurance charges, but if any packs get close to me they'll get cursed with Enfeeble and Temp. Chains making them Super Slow and Deal Less DMG and also procing the Immortal Call wich makes me invunerable to damage for about 0.5 sec, enough time for me to get the hell out of there with Lightning Warp to safety.

I meant to put Zealoth's Oath, I just didn't click it, thanks for remind me.

Overall the build looks solid, the DPS can be good, the Tankyness is fairly good, i'll proly hit arround 7K hp "maybe +"?

Only thing I still need to figure it it's the uniques I'm going to use besides Pledge of Hands, I'm thinking maybe Lightning Coil for extra Phys Mitigation, don't know yet....
UP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info