Hard In The Paint Guardian. Endgame Facetank with Big Deeps.

Great build Rimez!! Thanks for the post! Also to Everyone who's posted on the thread.

I'm using the vengeance curse version, I like the automatic action.

My question/concern: I only have 80% chance to hit with Molten Strike..

I have an awesome rare Ruby ring that I'll probably have to replace to up my accuracy %, unless you fine folks have any clever ideas..
Love the write up and idea but id like to go straight up self cast and not discharge any sugestions on what would be a good spell to use?
I absolutley enjoyed to read this guide, the language is extremely entertaining and nice build!
It's been a long time since I've seen a build capable of facetanking content like that. Great idea, great write up. Too expensive for my pansy-ass, but huge props to you for making it work.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Yeah, being my first toon and now (kinda) my last I want to play Templer and figured out: this is the build I will play. :D
Nice Guide and looks like lots of fun.

Hows 'bout Atziri and Uber? Possible?
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Yeah, being my first toon and now (kinda) my last I want to play Templer and figured out: this is the build I will play. :D
Nice Guide and looks like lots of fun.

Hows 'bout Atziri and Uber? Possible?

Yes it is.
Here is my STD version, which is dumber, has less dps and is tankier:

60/60 permanent block chance...we can afk pretty much everything.
Currently working on adding EE to increase the dps, I still have to do the maths...
Ok Hamsterdam, thx for answer.

well I must say: can't wait till friday when the reset let me try this build out.

BTW: I will never understand RNGesus or this game at all. I just bought this baby in preparation for this Build:
Spoiler
and since it was really cheap (25 Ex) when today I had my first Mjölner Drop in this game at all (and I play since first league).
Spoiler
So now I don't know if it is a wise choice to keep the cheaper one and sell the Legacy Version or keep it for greater DPS?
Imo you should keep it, it almost doubles dps and flask charges generation
ABout uber atziri i remember tanking atziri double flameblast with a life/mom eb mjolner build that had similar defences to this one but way less EHP, around 6k.
The only concern is ruby flask got nerfed so we are losing around 6 max fire res. everything else (trio, vaals) shouldnt be a problem in terms of facetanking (in standard).
Also, legacy aegis is a big boost for this build, and somehow it got cheaper recently, around 16-18 ex
Thx again for ur advice Hamsterdam. I will check it out tomorrow and see where it brings me. Keeping the legacy aegis in mind ...
Edit

Found the mistake, all good. Build rocks
Last edited by StorgutBorsit on Jun 4, 2016, 10:07:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info