[2.2 - HC] Duelist Phsyical Sword Crit Cleave Gladiator - Cheap and Scalable

"
Worsma wrote:
Hey Metal! I LOVE your build! This is my first ever character and its fun being an idiot while staying alive so easily! I have issues with Izaro on Cruelty even though I'm in Act 2 Merciless. Do you have any tips for dealing with bosses in general?

Hey there! Sorry for the delay in response, I hope you've been having fun with the build :) For Izaro, I would recommend using Whirling Blades and Leap Slam to move around and keep yourself from tanking his larger hits. Also, since he does almost purely physical damage, a Granite Flask is very useful against him if you are struggling to avoid the attacks :)

"
apushkinz wrote:
Hey.
Nice bild, I try it.

If change 2 swords on two-handed sword, how changes this bild ?

I haven't tried that myself. While I'm sure it's doable, you will definitely lose a lot of Critical Strike Chance and Attack Speed, so it would require significantly different talents and gear. You probably would want to go non-Crit and use the passive notable "Resolute Technique".

Last edited by MetalMusicMan on Aug 25, 2016, 4:52:02 PM
"
MetalMusicMan wrote:

"
apushkinz wrote:
Hey.
Nice bild, I try it.

If change 2 swords on two-handed sword, how changes this bild ?

I haven't tried that myself. While I'm sure it's doable, you will definitely lose a lot of Critical Strike Chance and Attack Speed, so it would require significantly different talents and gear. You probably would want to go non-Crit and use the passive notable "Resolute Technique".

After trying out the build on one of the standard characters I could respec I came up with This build. My gear is bad, for this build anyway, and I don't have an Abyssus nor one of the new? crit multiplier swords.

A 5L Cleave-MPD-FA-MultiS-AddedFire with Herald of Ash and Hatred I have 18k damage at 0.18 attack speed, all gems are about level 10.

Character sheet shows:
360% attack speed (5.56 aps),
205% crit multi
20% crit with the base crit on the sword being just 5%.

Also I don't have any ascendancies. With flame golem and Blood Rage I have 20k damage at 0.17 attack speed (this is in hideout), in combat at 3 frenzy charges it's 23.5k and 0.16 attacks. The buidl I tested was also one of the previous ones I linked and are not as optimised.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
Hi man do you think this build could be good in hc essence?GG
Hi.
New question)
How changes this build, if instead of 2 swords I use Wings of Entropy ?
Ofc I not chouse 2 swords passives.
"
Uglùk wrote:
Hi man do you think this build could be good in hc essence?GG

Don't see why it wouldn't be. It should be good in most any league, it's a very viable build across the board.

"
apushkinz wrote:
Hi.
New question)
How changes this build, if instead of 2 swords I use Wings of Entropy ?
Ofc I not chouse 2 swords passives.

It will work, but you won't get as much crit since you won't be using swords, which is a big part of what makes the build work well at a low cost. You'll probably need to reconsider the passive tree a bit to convert to axes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info