Developing a build

I am relatively new to the game and am attempting to develop my first build, previously I have used someone else's builds.

The build focuses on the Templar inquisitor skill that bypasses resists when you Crit, and I want to use melee. (So while I appreciate any input telling me that a bow using ranger would be best is not what I am really looking for)

Blow is my first attempt (be gentle, I'm new to it all):-

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAQSzBx4NfA5ID6sRlhNxFr8Yaho4HNwmlScvKPopTyoLMoky0TQxOtg9PkFyRUdGcUlRSbFKmEtXVUtXyVgHWK5Z813yXqVh4mZUaPJrt21sb55wUnKpdf13B3fleC985X_GgpuDCYRvhTKFe4V9hxOJ04uMjAuMNox2jxqPRpBVkn2TB5MnlFyVLphvmjuboZyknjyhL6IApwinpayqtAy3MbiTuUO5fLyavorAZsDjyWfK08xm18_cI-Fz5c_quuvu7DjssO1E74jwH_DV8bP3Mvk3-d37iw==

I think that Hegemony's Era would be a good weapon to use, coupled with Increase Critical strike chance Gem and the above build I should easily cap Crit chance (if I understand the how it works, whish I am not 100% sure).

I want to use a cold based attack as this seems like the best option from a defensive/ofensive point of view. Which one would be best?

Looking at other peoples builds I'd guess that I'd be best focusing heavily on defence with my gear as my tree is very offence based. With that in mind does anyone have any guidance or any type of input would be great.
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2016, 8:26:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info