[3.3] Vision of the Divine - DW Dagger Crit Gladiator

i buy lightining coil and now i dont die, ty now i need damage :S
33 with buff and with frenzy and atziri promise 50k is good?
It's good for now. But think always better ^_^

Live first, hurt later.
As a curiosity, what do you suggest during levelling? Are there any parts of the tree that are worth rushing towards, or does it not matter much?
"
GarlyleWilds wrote:
As a curiosity, what do you suggest during levelling? Are there any parts of the tree that are worth rushing towards, or does it not matter much?

For starters, I use frost blades to level until level 28 to get Wild Strike. I've played HC since release so I always go survival first. HP nodes are priority most the time until I can survive, even when I didnt have coil and only Abyssus. The socket nodes are good to grab if you can afford or already have HP dmg jewels. If not just wait to get them when you have it. With that being said. I did not think of grabbing phase acrobatics cause I was going for Iron Reflexes but my brother did maths with me and we saw it's better to have 40% chance to not get hit, so I'm working on getting that now.

Hope that helps, if not let me know.
Last edited by MrPozo on Apr 24, 2016, 10:44:47 AM
Hey there, the build looks good! But I was wondering if you can post the stats of your damage/defenses when you are in town, when you have auras on, and when you have potion buffs on, so that we can have a clearer idea of the build's damage, thank you!
Sure I will do that today.

Sorry, forgot to do it. I went out @_@....I'll post it tomorrow after work.
Last edited by MrPozo on Apr 24, 2016, 11:16:25 PM
Any idea how hc tree would look like?
I fell quite like glass cannon in comparison with my previous build (78% block aegis build). I do know I need to just get used to playstyle of this one, but still feel squishy. But seeing everything in range just evaporates after hit or two is just awesome :D
"
eTo_PL wrote:
Any idea how hc tree would look like?
I fell quite like glass cannon in comparison with my previous build (78% block aegis build). I do know I need to just get used to playstyle of this one, but still feel squishy. But seeing everything in range just evaporates after hit or two is just awesome :D

I'll post one up for you. As soon as I can.
@ Obelisk, I had a rough day at work so instead of pictures I made a video. Much easier and faster to do.
Made video for you guys. It's in Stats section. Hope it helps.

Also HC tree idea for you. In Passive section. ^_^
Last edited by MrPozo on Apr 25, 2016, 10:23:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info