[3.3] Vision of the Divine - DW Dagger Crit Gladiator

Hey man, I think this is a very funny build. Will try out and then I send u an feedback.
dude its ok f i go with sword???what do u think?
Can i use Varunastra instead of the other rare dagger ?
You can do whatever is fun to you. New ideas always welcome.
My brother will be updating the guide pretty soon for me since I'm still looking for a place of my own and currently do not have a PC. Sorry for any delays of answers, I am super busy with work. He will research changes and optimize the tree accordingly. Thank you guys for the support.
Can you fix your hardcore build plz won't load proper same with standard league build
Hi,

First of all, thanks you for sharing the build ! with the last developpement manifesto https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1837149 it is noted that :

* Wild Strike now converts 100% of physical damage to a random element
* Nerf of critical daggers granted 40%, 60% or 80% increased critical chance. These values have been changed to 30%, 40% and 50%.

Is it worth it to stay with dagger ? or migrate to sword and elemental dmg could be a good idea ? (elemental equilibrium, blade master, etc ?) migrate on bleeding dmg with bloodletting and "blood in the eyes" from gladiator (+85% increased Damage against Bleeding Enemies), sound a good alternative to crit build ... i maybe try this variant.

hf :)
Last edited by einkix on Feb 24, 2017, 8:56:17 PM
I'll have my brother fix the tree asap. I can't see the noises on my phone.

Spoke to my brother as soon as I saw your post. He will update today or tomorrow. He knows what's going on more than I do atm. I'll keep updated on my internet dilemma as I can. Thank you.
Last edited by MrPozo on Feb 24, 2017, 7:12:38 PM
I believe that this build would work well as Staff-based, preferably starting Inquisitor and working down to Duelist, but you could also start Gladiator and work up to Templar, or start Berzerker.
"
riverwithin wrote:
I believe that this build would work well as Staff-based, preferably starting Inquisitor and working down to Duelist, but you could also start Gladiator and work up to Templar, or start Berzerker.

If my memory serves me right then it would not be much critical based. Don't recall much critical noises for staves. If someone can test it and see cause I can't currently. Can't wait to move to my new place. No internet is killing me.
Last edited by MrPozo on Feb 25, 2017, 8:10:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info