[3.3] Vision of the Divine - DW Dagger Crit Gladiator

How the hell do you cap your resistances?
"
TeamNobility wrote:
How the hell do you cap your resistances?

getting res on rings boots neck.
Why binos tho?
"
Why binos tho?

Easy to get, high crit, decent attack speed, high flat phys, global crit, damage over time helps Herald of Ash and any other dots kill quicker.

to replace it is to get a mirrored dagger.
Last edited by MrPozo on Sep 19, 2016, 8:28:13 PM
Would it be too much to ask for a step-by-step softcore passive skill tree guide?
Hey man, loving the build so far it's just so fun. But I have a few questions I wanna ask:

A) What's a good level to try normal Atziri with this build and what hp + res should I have ?

B) I can't afford the Atziri gloves so what stats should I look for in my gloves, or are there any other unique gloves that would do ?
"
hawtcheeto72 wrote:
Would it be too much to ask for a step-by-step softcore passive skill tree guide?

I could do one for you sure. I'll work on it tomorrow after work.
"
BlackMachismo wrote:
Hey man, loving the build so far it's just so fun. But I have a few questions I wanna ask:

A) What's a good level to try normal Atziri with this build and what hp + res should I have ?

B) I can't afford the Atziri gloves so what stats should I look for in my gloves, or are there any other unique gloves that would do ?

A) I did my first Atziri in the 80's i forget what lvl but i respec this guy. I'm leaning towards 86, but could be done sooner if right gear/hp. Hp 3.8k was my first time recommended is 4k. Max res or near with flasks.

B) I recently got the Acuity gloves but for gloves i looked for hp res and atkspeed + phys dmg.
"
hawtcheeto72 wrote:

Apologies. i forgot to do it. hard time at work i fell asleep. I'm right up on it now.
Did leveling path for you @hawtcheeto72. If you need more let me know. Always glad to help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info