Im done

Enough is enough.

Ive been playing since before introduction of act2 boss but after losing to chars one 55 and one 70 trying to ascend in normal im quitting. GJ ggg u know how to fuk things up.
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2016, 11:49:49 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
See you tomorrow.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
 WHY...WHY do players that quit feel the need to rage post and swear at GGG for not liking PoE anymore? If you don't like PoE then just stop playing. No need to waste forum space. Nobody cares that you can't beat Normal Izaro.

Remember... this isn't the arpg you are looking for. Move along... move along.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Melmak wrote:
losing to chars one 55 and one 70 trying to ascend in normal im quitting ... GJ ggg u know how to fuk things up.

sorry but it rather looks like you fucked things up.

what were the reasons?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
hate those lab traps.... and dont like to rip with a 90 hc char to a fu***** trap!
If you don't want perma death don't play hardcore?
Or run a build that doesn't die easily?
And you still have the choice not to run the Lab.
Stop bitching?
"
Xavderion wrote:
See you tomorrow.

Exactly my thoughts.

I've been running the labyrinth with both HP and ES based chars and I can say that I've only died ONCE on a HP based character due to the fact that I had no instant-regen pot on me. The ES based character has NEVER died. Running labs in under 15min, no problems at all. Don't see why people tend to overreact and blame GGG for fucking up something in the game by introducing the labyrinth + trials.
Last edited by jwsstyles on Apr 3, 2016, 6:59:54 AM
OP died to traps hahahah
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
while I have respect for hardcore players, I don't see the point of complaining about dying in a gamemode where you understand that you only have one life

you know what you signed up for

if you can't deal with losing all your work, play softcore (like me im a noob casual)

8)
Last edited by Kythers on Apr 3, 2016, 7:03:47 AM
I'm seriously considering giving standard a try. Three characters in HC, two lost to the lab, one lost to mapping, left me unmotivated to play HC.

Problem: I tried this in D2 once and hated it. Felt like I was cheating.

It's probably safer just to take a break than it is to risk losing my respect for the game by playing standard. Dunno. I'll think about it for some time before making up my mind.

The Lab comes too late in a character's progression to be as deadly as it is to HC characters. Very off-putting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info