Trynquisitor Earthquake

Overview:
So when I first saw Trypanon I build a COC discharger like everyone else, but mine was hierophant with volls protector because of the 25% chance to gain an endurance charge when gaining a power charge. But after some time, I saw the potential to completely ignore ele resist in high tier maps so I rerolled. I made an inquisitor with this weapon and this is the among the most nutty thing I've done in a while.

Before this character I had a Piscator's Vigil ele wander so I had all of these gems maxed out already so it was pretty strong when I hit level 68, but I really didn't expect to 1 hit everything and 2 hit tier 8/9 bosses.

The idea of the build is to stack as much attack speed as possible and run Earthquake because that skill is overpowered as hell. The shockwave does MORE damage and that actually 1 hits everything when ignoring all ele resist. Trypanon also lets us run every ridiculous crit multy unique in the game. At the end I stacked up to 800% with increased critical damage and most of the time it is only used for bosses if your DPS is low, otherwise INC AOE still poops on everything.

Gear:
Spoiler

If I had a 6L Trypanon I would run Kaom's Heart for more life. The build is really low on life at the moment. Key is to get as much ele damage on your gear as possible, make sure your Wrath is high level etc.

Bandits:
Frenzy Charge/Endurance charge depending on your gear.

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAADuAZEClgQHBLMI9AthDFITzBUgFm8YXRm0GjgabB8CJKonLylPKk0s6S2DLdIyCTKJNZI2xTbpOlg62DrhPAU8LT1fPydG10qYSshMs03jT_NSU1XGVylX4lnzYGVo8mn-akNsRm0ZbqpxhXIPcmx35YKbg1-DzIPbhrOLjJBVkm6UXJeVl_SaO52un9-iAKZXpwioua3xr2yxQrXytz68Vr6nwFTAZsauzGbSfNgk2L3jauQi7Djsy-988B_x_vJF8xH53f4K_o8=?accountName=RainyDayze&characterName=BwinSurgeon

Ascendancy: I get Inevitable judgement because that lets us 1 hit everything, you can choose what other major node you get but I like instrument of virtue because we cast blood rage and flame dash a lot and it really buffs the DPS.

Stats:
Spoiler
DPS UNBUFFED

DPS BUFFED 4 frenzy charge

DPS BUFFED 4 frenzy charges+INC crit damage

Links:
Spoiler

Earthquake-reduced duration-faster attacks-Weapon ele damage-added lightning-INC AOE/INC crit damage
Wrath-enlighten-blasphemy-warlord's mark
Cast when damage taken-immortal call-molten shell-INC duration
Blood rage-faster casting-flame dash-summon flame golem

Video
Spoiler

I will upload a video in the morning when youtube finished buffering. Thank you and have fun!
Last edited by RainyDayze on May 1, 2016, 3:36:35 PM
Last bumped on May 21, 2016, 10:20:05 PM
Video uploaded!
kripp-approved build lol
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Not sure if it's just me but screen shots of stats arent working
Also do you have aura nodes in the most recent video because youre running Wrath, HoT and HoI on mana?
What would your 4l and 5l's be for EQ til one can get a 6l?
"
Ravisandesu wrote:
Not sure if it's just me but screen shots of stats arent working

It's not just you. They are broken for me as well. I'm using Chrome.
is this atziri viable? i'd love to see an atziri video
Fixed the stats and pictures not showing.

4L would probably be: Added lightning-EQ-less duration-WED
5L would add faster attacks. Depending on your specification you can add INC aoe instead. Really want to get below .7 attack speed or you'll get stun locked like crazy.

here is a video of my first atziri on this character. My SSD ran out of memory so I didn't get anything after trio. I died 3 times on Atziri because I forgot to swap out INC AOE for conc effect and the mirror split instant killed me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGpt5BwD4q4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info