[2.4] Lehenaa - Crit Low Life Ethereal Knives ~500k DPS

"
plasticeyes wrote:
nice build.

how exactly do you maintain mana ?

i have quite a few mana mana/regen nodes in the tree to deal with it, and that's definitely hurting the build.

I believe the phy damage you get going up to the keystone node "force shaper" will give you more damage than the spell damage nodes at the start of the witch area.

71% increased physical damage AND gain 5% of damage as chaos

the nodes in the witch area only give you 58% spell damage

Yeah the problem I had was the mana aswell. At the moment I use Warlords Mark, dropped Life Leech from gems and I'm using Empower lvl3.
And you are right, Force Shaper gives more damage. Don't know how I didnt notice those nodes
"
xdavidias wrote:

Yeah the problem I had was the mana aswell. At the moment I use Warlords Mark, dropped Life Leech from gems and I'm using Empower lvl3.
And you are right, Force Shaper gives more damage. Don't know how I didnt notice those nodes

ok, i'll give that a try.

anyway- really enjoying the build- and i'm doing the budget version right now.

i'm "low life",but with 71% chaos resist.

works pretty well. when i get into poison on hit maps or around things that do chaos damage I summon a stone golem. lol. the thing that is most dangerous is crit maps with poison on hit - then the damage outstrips the regen from stone golem. also i have to reserve more life as a buffer, but i can still run discipline so all is well.

might have to get another spell damage/crit wand and give dual wield a try.

one downside to WM is if you are using herald of ice to proc it.

Doesn't work too well on bosses, all though it can if there are enough adds. might be better to put it on a separate CoH skill, at least for bosses.

for mobs it works great and it's really nice having the endurance charges up.
please open character slot in profile for follow
build is working out really well.

i have 1 void battery. i'm dual wielding with a non-void battery wand, and that's still working quite well.

Someone gave me boots with a mana-leech/life-leech enchant on them and that has pretty much solved my mana problems. so i'm back to running assassin's mark. only 0.6% mana leech seems to have done the trick.

victario's acuity is quite nice too, getting those frenzy charges up really helps. the only problem is that you can get stun locked. so for random mob clearing it's ok, but bosses really need chayula.

i'm running a lightning golem instead of fire. i find the added cast speed to make for smoother play.

Is this build viable for 2.5 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info