[2.4] Lehenaa - Crit Low Life Ethereal Knives ~500k DPS
Hi, this is my aproach on a Ethereal Knives Build:
- ~500k DPS
- Easy and fast atziri fight
- Although atziri is easy to kill, this build excels in map clearing and dealing with big mob packs
- Crit Cap
- Can run up to T15 Maps
- Huge DPS output, one shot mob packs and bosses aswell
- Amazing Energy shield regen
- 10 Power Charges
- It's a complex build, everything need's to work together
- Low Life
31/03/2016 - Created the guide
03/04/2016 - Updated the offence stats (dps doubled after grabbing all the offence nodes)
14/10/2016 - Updated for 2.4
Coming Soon :)
Before we start!!
This is not a beginners build, it requires some currency and knowledge of the game.
The ''Sell yourself to build this'' Version
From the passive tree we get this offence stats:
- 375% Increased Critical Strike Chance
- +204% to Critical Strike Multiplier
- +7 Power Charges, which gives us 350% Increased Critical Strike Chance
- 30% More Spell Damage from Pain Attunement
- 56% Increased Physical Damage
- 45% Increased Projectile Damage
- 30% Increased Projectile Speed
- 14% Increased Cast Speed
- 181% Increased Spell Damage from nodes
- 28% Increased Spell Damage from the 7 power charges
From equipment we get:
- +2 Power Charges from the two Void Battery, which gives us the maximum of 10 power charges (Adding already the one from bandits)
- 380% Increased Spell Damage from the two Void Battery
- From 100% to 130% Increased Global Crit Chance (depending if you have a perfect void battery or not)
- From 20% to 40% Increased Cast Speed (for the same reason as above)
- We get that sweet mana that we'll need later
- +90% To Global Critical Strike Multiplier from Facebreakers
- From 3% to 10% Increased Spell Damage from Shav's
- Plus some more stats from the rest of the equipment, but that is different fromp person to person (not everyone has the same exact equip)
Added it all we get:
- Around 600% Increased Spell Damage
- Around +300 to Crit Multiplier
- Around 800% Increased Critical Strike Chance, what allow us to fill the rest with the equipment with defences and energy shield instead of crit chance
So the main damage comes from our crits and spell damage from those sweet Void Battery's.
There are two main problems with this build, the mana and the fact that we need those power charges up to deal damage. We generate power charges with the Forbidden Power node and Victario's Acuity. While we have the 10 power charges up we are most of times invincible since we one shot all the mobs and we have an amazing energy shield leech.
I don't know if this helped ... but I tried
(Also if I said something wrong notify me pls)
Levelling:Go for spell damage, cast speed and physical damage points on the first 40 levels and then start to get energy shield and critical strike. You can consider level life based since levelling with energy shield sucks.
Normal: Kill all for skill point
Cruel: Kill all for skill point / Alira for cast speed (I prefer the skill point, we'll need them later)
Merciless: Alira for +1 power charge
Required and Essential Gear
Facebreaker for that sexy crit multiplier
Skyforth, if I ever get one ....
(Ignore the items on the image, some of them are outdated)
1 - Helmet: Blasphemy + Warlords Mark + Hatred + Enlighten lvl3
2 - Body Armour: Ethereal Knives + Spell Echo + Added Fire Damage + Empower Lvl3/4 + Faster Casting + Increased Critical Strikes
3 - 1st Wand: Lightning Warp + Reduced Duration + Faster Casting
4 - 2nd Wand: Summon Flame Golem + [You choose] + [You choose]
5 - Gloves: Cast when Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Vaal Discipline
6 - Boots: Enlighten + Herald of Ash + Discipline + Blood Magic
Energy From Within placed under Pain Atttunement
Some of my flasks suck I know, but what's important is there.
For the '1st' boss:
For the '2nd' boss:
And for the b*tch ... I mean Atziri:
You can do everything except Reflect Maps, or you will one shot yourself.
Care with your positioning ... I'm kidding just spray your EK and rekt everything
You may experience some mana leech problems without the right gear, try to adjust the tree if you need to
Gear Alternatives, aka Budget Version
Maligaro's Virtuosity to cap the crit chance without the void batery
Rare wand with +80% Spell Damage (optimally +100%) and cast speed
Shield with +130% ES, +100 flat ES and Resists
The build will get some tweaks as I progress and discover more of it, I'm currently level 88. If you have any questions post them here, send me a private message or ask me in-game: Lehenaa
The end, I could give you a potato but we're not on 9gag.
And my english is not perfect I know
Last edited by xdavidias on Oct 23, 2016, 3:35:29 PM
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2017, 6:22:50 PM
on Mar 30, 2016, 8:35:15 PM
Reserved ... for purposes ...
Last edited by xdavidias on Mar 30, 2016, 8:50:11 PM
on Mar 30, 2016, 8:36:18 PM
Cool build, why do you have herald of ash AND discipline linked with blood magic? Is it possible to have them both on at the same time?
"Too much clutter" -Witch, 2013 - 2017
on Apr 20, 2016, 6:07:10 AM
Is the build hardcore viable, Seems abit sketchy with only 7k es
on Apr 20, 2016, 6:11:23 AM
If we consider the build as displayed now, I would say no. But you can always give some damage away and invest in defenses. A good option would be dropping Occultist's Dominion and Ballistic Mastery and getting Written in Blood, using only 1 void battery and pick a nice es shield. You can go CI aswell what allows you to drop shavs and getting a nice regalia (And CI gives you those additional ES nodes)
on Apr 20, 2016, 11:16:03 AM
I use them on Blood Magic to get the Pain Attunement bonus. And yes I have them at the same time, you need the Reduced Mana Reserved nodes (like Charisma) and optionally a Jewel that reduces the mana reserved aswell
on Apr 20, 2016, 11:20:59 AM
Oh, nice! I thought those nodes still wouldn't be enough to let us run both, but thats great if we can!
I'm currently level 83 with this build and it's great so far, thanks.
"Too much clutter" -Witch, 2013 - 2017
on Apr 21, 2016, 6:11:15 AM
Hey i am newbee this , i consider this build cool. Can you make new one that comply "ascendancy"
on Jul 17, 2016, 7:15:47 AM
Updated to 2.4
on Oct 14, 2016, 12:48:50 PM
how exactly do you maintain mana ?
i have quite a few mana mana/regen nodes in the tree to deal with it, and that's definitely hurting the build.
I believe the phy damage you get going up to the keystone node "force shaper" will give you more damage than the spell damage nodes at the start of the witch area.
71% increased physical damage AND gain 5% of damage as chaos
the nodes in the witch area only give you 58% spell damage
on Oct 22, 2016, 6:23:51 PM