[2.2] [Berserker/Deadeye] Life Voltaxic Spark - No Crit - BloodMagic - VaalPact - 80k DPS!

"
NoNameBeach wrote:
Hello. Great build mate. Thanks for ur job.
A few questions: So in case of all gems 20q + 20l what is the best 6 links for spark?
Did i get it right: Spark - Pierce - Poison - Spell Echo - VoidManip - Controlled Destruction?
Or there is mistake?
And the second question about Vaal Spark. Is it worth using? Or we can kill bosses with just Spark? How much potency does it have? And if we can go simply with Spark. So we have 6 free sockets right? Maybe some advice for this scenario?

Your 6L is right.

Vaal Spark is not necessary at all. It IS worth using if you have nothing else to put in those sockets though. It makes some bosses extremely negligible since they'll melt from just Vaal Spark. If using only spark you can even drop the rest of the duration nodes and grab more damage/life.

If you have the 6 free sockets then literally anything can go in there. Maybe some other Vaal skill? Maybe a longer CwDT link? Maybe you decide to link your Lightning Golem to some other gems instead of CwDT? Or maybe you just want to use those sockets to level up other gems (Empower/Enlighten/etc.)? Totally up to you.
"
CantripN wrote:
"
ameen321 wrote:
I played with 5 corrupted item and hungry abyss jewel , i got 9.2% leech rate. enjoy it :D

p.s. sorry for my bad English :(

Hungry Abyss is certainly usable, but you can't really get more than 0.4% leech easily.
Blood Rage and such won't become Spell Damage Leech (it only works with Attack Damage Leech).
My gear when I want to use it:
Spoiler

Berserker node give me 1.5% leech all damage type (fire,cold,lightning and other) and hungry abyss convert all leech into chaos leech right? I test it in dried lake . with hungry abyss >with out hungry abyss.
Last edited by ameen321 on Apr 15, 2016, 8:18:29 AM
I'm level 78 right now following ZiggyD's build. When I saw this guide, I wanted to respec into it but when I looked at it I saw that you tree is too different from Ziggy's :( Don't know how to link my passive tree but I do know that I followed Ziggy's tree to the letter so what can you suggest for me to do? Is there still a way for me to respec into your build without spending too much on regret orbs?
"
Giuseppe234 wrote:
I'm level 78 right now following ZiggyD's build. When I saw this guide, I wanted to respec into it but when I looked at it I saw that you tree is too different from Ziggy's :( Don't know how to link my passive tree but I do know that I followed Ziggy's tree to the letter so what can you suggest for me to do? Is there still a way for me to respec into your build without spending too much on regret orbs?

If you go into your settings somewhere you can make your characters public and I'll be able to take a look at your character and skill tree.

It's likely that you'll have to spend currency on Orbs of Regret unless you have all your Respec quests available. Even then you might still need a few. So unless you don't want to level a new character for the same build, which I completely understand, you'll have to get some Regrets.
Okay I think I've set it to public already. If it's to uncheck the "Hide Characters Tab" then I did it correctly. Oh no right now I have 15 refund points left but I already count 20 respec points to spend just to get out of duelist :( At this point, do you think it's worth the cost to use a couple of regret orbs to change into your build?
"
Giuseppe234 wrote:
Okay I think I've set it to public already. If it's to uncheck the "Hide Characters Tab" then I did it correctly. Oh no right now I have 15 refund points left but I already count 20 respec points to spend just to get out of duelist :( At this point, do you think it's worth the cost to use a couple of regret orbs to change into your build?

Oh my, it is quite different.

20 points just to get out of Duelist and then another 10 points, at least, to respec the rest of the nodes. That's 30 regrets but you have 15 refund points from quests so 15 regrets. That's at least 15 Chaos Orbs according to currency.poe.trade.

So it comes down to how much you value leveling back to 80 and Chaos Orbs. Is it worth saving 15 Chaos Orbs or is it worth not having to level back up to 80?
What do you mean leveling back to 80? I don't quite get it. Don't you just have to refund your points?
"
Giuseppe234 wrote:
What do you mean leveling back to 80? I don't quite get it. Don't you just have to refund your points?

Yeah I mean you have two options:

a. refund all the points
b. level a new character to save yourself from refunding everything

Option a will cost at least 15 chaos orbs worth of Regrets but it means you don't level a new character.
Option b will save at least 15 chaos orbs worth of Regrets but it means you'll level a new character.

So it's up to you. I would just refund the points.

So I'm using a build very similar to this, but I'm having a problem. I just picked up a Voltaxic Rift and its dex requirement is 212...currently I'm at 135, how do you get so much dex?

"
Yeah I mean you have two options:

a. refund all the points
b. level a new character to save yourself from refunding everything

Option a will cost at least 15 chaos orbs worth of Regrets but it means you don't level a new character.
Option b will save at least 15 chaos orbs worth of Regrets but it means you'll level a new character.

So it's up to you. I would just refund the points.

Daamn do you think I'll get a substantially better character if i do decide to spend the 15c to regret into your build? Will it make a lot of difference? I'm sorry for asking these questions I'm just really torn apart :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info