(2.2) "The Stoneside" - Mjolner Aegis Immortality (Gladiator) - NEW Vids! - Way to L100!

Thanks for posting this build. Have you tried it on Core Malachai yet? I'm wondering if it's tanky enough, or if it needs more ES, truly capped block, and/or higher max res for that fight.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
"
MoldyDwarf wrote:
Thanks for posting this build. Have you tried it on Core Malachai yet? I'm wondering if it's tanky enough, or if it needs more ES, truly capped block, and/or higher max res for that fight.

You're welcome :)
Nope, I don't have a Core Map

I leveled the build to 97 in the meantime, deathless even after some experimenting at the beginning of the level 96.
I will leave it there until 2.3 hits (leveling other builds, and it's the easiest way to use a new tree as you and IdleAltruism suggested). If I get a Core Map in the meantime, I will give it a try and update this thread. Probably the build can't tank a Malachai smash the gets through the block, but in general I guess it's certainly doable.

I would give Uber a try but I play Atziri so rarely that I suck at those mechanics. It's also a waste of time in Standard...
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info