[2.2] The Clumsy Templar - Glacial Hammer Build

Can you add your current stats? DPS, HP, ES, armor and etc.
"
Crash_one wrote:
Can you add your current stats? DPS, HP, ES, armor and etc.

See my profile,you can check out my characters there, i can't get into the game atm.

i think i reached 11k dmg with max frenzy charges, but my gear is crap right now :)) and that isn;t the "true" dmg the build does, if you take in account the herald of ice dmg as well , it's far greater.
And ...the most important thing about the build is the COLD PENETRATION , at 6 link GH you'll have about 100% cold pen, so it's double the damage you have on your tooltip.

I think, with good gear, you can reach about 15-20k on tooltip with over 100% cold penetration , so ....double that... plus Herald of Ice damage ....which is insane also.
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
Last edited by dr0guletz on Apr 21, 2016, 6:38:03 AM
Using this build with a mix of Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block. This is the first build that I have been able to get closer to end-game level without a lot of expensive gear. The shield build gives me lots of ability to survive and the freeze keeps mobs from even touching me in the first place.

The mix means I don't get the passives for extra cold damage since I am going after block but my block is up to 70% with ~50% magical block.

Thanks for the build.
Erm, the Tomahawk is an axe and Glacial hammer requires mace .... ?!
"
BlueAdept wrote:
Erm, the Tomahawk is an axe and Glacial hammer requires mace .... ?!

Only mace hits when you use GH , tomahawk is for ele convert. this build is good but not suit for templar i think zerker or champion this build is very outdated i think you should check others.
no longer playing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info