[2.2] BF Trap Tri vs. BF Trap Sab

I'm thinking on life based trapper (cuz I hate CI), using Bladefall, but I'm hesitating about subclasses, and tree. I'm going as SAB right now (but it's 'free' to swap between subclasses if you respec all your asc pts + rerun lab).

At this point (I'm 69 now), I can choose my path on 2 road:

If I'm going as Sabouteur:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAsNhIy6LZYk_IFMkG9W9nTmqMb3cWvyaVdf1h4oRvVUvUQrVI62MRLzY9Kwqdql3ybIwOSGKsEZbuFbTFBx63dcLs2-eVLgW1cFHw1ejWjb92b0lRj_oi6psmUUfUI36w7BhcQMM6MgEwfDBx2FRkqlS9SwqbtbIZfyuNfd2om4YV7ak0X7CExc96Vvoj9kt4ajaWi2EGykruDpANTZI6QtW5t9lvnlFM1r7vejN4gwnxs6xH1S7Tfuc6S1d9W-jVAF59dRvgwOMqTRmO_ro_J0fi7YNKyCLiCC5uqqQ5tfI1kv6P2L1N4_4KplfyRTrhMZ4=

If I'm going as Trickster:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_JpV1_WHihG9VS9RCtUjrYxEvNj0rCp2qVYVd8myMpcsOSGKsEZbuFbTFBx5_xrd1wuzb55UukycFtXBR8NXviGwLjb92b0lRj_r5NyL0UUfUI36w7BhcQNfPbRk-zzB8MHHYVGSqVL1JsZf0CPS95n8rjX3dqJuGFe1SU8BUVvoj9kt4ajaWi5eVPV-86mpDkA1NkjpC1blMszN4BAfnOh8Cg9sb4DbFVcbYJDpYpwjr7jLRmuBFR0WdwGZTUgSzPAWiAJ_f73zwHzfU7T9sCPGK0B_v6xzcjxq-iqEv18SRR4CzPLbaO4sOWrk=

Each skilltree has a diferent gem setup,
If I choose SAB: Bladefall - Trap - Cluster Trap - Poison - Trap & Mine Dmg - Trap Cooldown

As a TRI I'm going to choose: Bladefall - Trap - Poison - Trap & Mine Dmg/Conc. Effect - Trap Cooldown - Inc. Aoe / Trap & Mine dmg.

As a Trickster I can get 5 jewel socket, so it's only 174% life from tree, and 35% eva, but if I buy 6% life+/15% eva+/dmg jewel (it does not that expensive), I can easily increase my life to 204%+ and 110% eva +. Initial dmg could be better, and DoT, Frenzy charge, and mana regen from trickster help me a lot. I should use Bino's, to increase AoE even more. Also I think I'm going to use bear trap either, to fix bosses/etc in place and get some extra dmg output (link: Bear trap - Poison - Trap and Mine - Added Chaos Dmg: cuz the mechanic of poison).

As a Sabouteur I can get lots of life% from tree, but only 1 jewel socket, also I can take Profane Chemistry and it's great as a hero without life leech or regen. I can get 202% life, I might drop off Master of Force cluster and get 2x jewel socket instead, it could be better, more life and eva, and I can get dmg either, or take frenzy charges instead of sockets. The bigger difference is evasion, I can get way more evasion as sabouteur also I don't need to use Bino's to get bigger AoE (also it's a kind of key item) - with prolif -, cuz cluster trap does well enough.

As a sabouter my, eHP could be better.

It's so safe, I think I'm going to remake it in PHC, so it has to be viable there. I want to use Coil (5L+) + Eva/life/resist shield with both builds, also Doedre ring to get extra curse (and Heretic's Veil on Trickster) Eva/life/resist gloves, boots + resist/life/mana/stat ring and amulet.

As a Trickster I don't need clarity cuz of high mana regen and Weave the Arcane, so I can run just dual curse blas + I might run Purity of X (or Grace?). As a Sabouter I have to run clarity + dual curse, but I can buy Eva/life/resist/minion helm instead of Heretic's Veil.

Dual curse aura could be Enfeeble + Temp. Chain/Vulnerability.

As a Sabouteur I can use High spell dmg. Dagger or Wand. (Flame Dash - Fcr with wand, WB - Fortify - FA with dagger)

Summary of links:
BF links posted before. [Armor]
Enfeeble - Vulnerability/Temp. Chain - Blasphemy (if I use rare helm) [Helm/gloves]
Flame Dash - FCR /// WB - FA - Fortify [Dagger/Shield]
Grace/Purity of X/Clarity [Free sockets in helm/gloves]
Chaos Golem - Minion Life - Minion Resist [Helm if it's rare +1-2 to minions kind of]
as a Trickster: Bear trap - Poison - Trap and Mine - Added Chaos dmg/trap cooldown/Rapid decay. [Boots]
Last edited by KisBali on Mar 27, 2016, 5:38:40 PM
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2016, 5:26:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info