WTB godly boots

basically want to upgrade these to 30 MS:

need around 20+ int, or space for crafted int

max life of course

strength would be nice but probably need the res q_q

evasion base strongly preferred but show me whatever
Last edited by Fightgarr on Mar 30, 2016, 6:37:28 PM
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2016, 7:29:24 PM
I don't have any boots for you, but what's the deal with using physical to lightning gem on that character?
@UnfairMonopoly
"
ZiggySobotka wrote:
I don't have any boots for you, but what's the deal with using physical to lightning gem on that character?

reflect

SELL ME BOOTS

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS

IM SO SLOW FUCK
How are you scaling 32-96 phys damage with 50% lightning conversion to the point it does reflect damage that worries you? lol
@UnfairMonopoly
"
ZiggySobotka wrote:
How are you scaling 32-96 phys damage with 50% lightning conversion to the point it does reflect damage that worries you? lol

I'm crit

I have no leech

I have no phys mitigation

I wear
(usually)

Crit multi is the only other option but I already 1-shot everything

And its HC so I have absolutely 0 interest in killing myself accidentally

Thats why I'm shopping for more MS instead of more DPS

CAPICHE?

also GOOD NEWS!
I only need 20+ int on the boots now.
Last edited by Fightgarr on Mar 30, 2016, 6:39:59 PM
I'm not sure you're paying close enough attention to how VOLTAXIC interacts with lightning arrow. I play it too. The only thing you're scaling is the 50% lightning component of it, which gets completely converted to non-reflectable chaos damage.

You can replace phys to lightning with added lightning and gain dps at the cost of absolutely nothing. Take a look at your tooltip and see what component of your damage is phys with and without phys to lightning. Phys reflect does nothing either way. You're using a 5L at the moment.

I also want some 30 ms boots :S
@UnfairMonopoly
"
ZiggySobotka wrote:
I'm not sure you're paying close enough attention to how VOLTAXIC interacts with lightning arrow. I play it too. The only thing you're scaling is the 50% lightning component of it, which gets completely converted to non-reflectable chaos damage.

You can replace phys to lightning with added lightning and gain dps at the cost of absolutely nothing. Take a look at your tooltip and see what component of your damage is phys with and without phys to lightning. Phys reflect does nothing either way. You're using a 5L at the moment.

I also want some 30 ms boots :S

I forgot added lightning damage was a gem

cant risk it though

I'll just 6-link the bow instead

EDIT: yeahhhh added lightning as a 6th link is a lot of fucking damage, good suggestion thx bro
Last edited by Fightgarr on Apr 1, 2016, 11:58:46 AM
Can you please just take phys to lightning out of your lightning arrow setup and have a look at how it affects your tooltip damage types while standing in your hideout. Have a look at my ranger in HC, which doesn't use that gem. This is going to be a big facepalm for you at some stage, I promise.

My tooltip without charges. It's a bit over 50k with charges.

Look at the top row under the description of what Lightning Arrow does.

You're using a gem slot to remove something similar to the 46-137 phys damage I have. I do phys reflect all the time. It does absolutely no noticeable damage to me under any circumstances.

Another way to look at it is look at how much damage a non-quality phys to lightning adds, since it adds a percentage of your phys damage as extra lightning. It adds a pretty inconsequential amount, doesn't it? That tells you that the phys component is insignificant.
@UnfairMonopoly
stop trying to PK me m8
lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info