some feedback for GGG

Greetings all!

Firstly thank you GGG for giving me the opportunity to play the beta, it has been a blast so far.

So i managed to play through normal difficulty with the maruader and templar so far. So here are some thoughts for improvement (apologies if these have been mentioned in other forums already).

- I'm sure this is being worked on but most of the monsters in the game dont have any real interesting mechanics. Would like to see some summoner creatures that can resurrect or summon new monsters. Definitly need more variety and less farting crabs and screaming monkeys :P

- I find the targeting system for melee to be really annoying sometimes. For example if you have a melee skill like Heavy Strike and you assign it to your middle or right click button and you didnt click on the target perfectly you will simply swipe the air next to the target. That should only happen if you holding shift. the skill should not activate unless you have clicked on an actual target, please change this if possible it really is frustrating.

- I've stated in another forum that i thought the trading system isnt ideal. I prefer a simple currency like gold and be able to do various things with that currency rather than be limited to what orbs and scrolls i find.

- I would love to have some sort of a vanity mode, meaning that by some means i can have a full frontal view of my character. I dont necessarily need to zoom but in a game that you find so much loot you want to have a good look at how beefy he or she has become. Also will help you guys sell those extra cosmetic add ons :)

- Skill effects and sounds are lacking a bit. Cleaving through monsters seems like you hitting air and ground slam sounds a bit lame, im sure you guys are working on these things though.

- Would like to see a little extra text on the gems stating what the next level does on it.

- your party member bar needs to move as well, gets in the way when im trading.

I think thats all for now. Keep up the good work GGG! loving the game so far :)

cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info