(2.2) Juggernaut Crit Staff Earthquake. 6k+ HP, 60k+ ar, 58% Block, 100+k dps, 90+% crit, 90+% Hit

Nice build, super tanky, actually A LOT tankier than those berserker build. And even more tankier against non-physical damage.

However, since I wont have access to -8 rings and enlightened, is it possible to run this safely without determination but with Blasphemy enfeeble? or arctic armor in curse immu maps?

Thanks!
"
WWBarb wrote:
Nice build, super tanky, actually A LOT tankier than those berserker build. And even more tankier against non-physical damage.

However, since I wont have access to -8 rings and enlightened, is it possible to run this safely without determination but with Blasphemy enfeeble? or arctic armor in curse immu maps?

Thanks!

Thanks, the core build doesn't use the extra reserve skill. It uses a level 3 enlighten, mana leech, and regular life/resist rings. If you don't have access to the level 3 enlighten, just pick up Sovereignty on the tree. One mana leech mod will be enough to sustain your skill. Then you just either manual cast enfeeble or link it to CWDT. You never want to drop determination, it will account for nearly 1/2 your armour.
Last edited by Sentracer on Apr 12, 2016, 4:40:38 AM
"
Sentracer wrote:
"
WWBarb wrote:

Thanks!

Thanks, the core build doesn't use the extra reserve skill. It uses a level 3 enlighten, mana leech, and regular life/resist rings. If you don't have access to the level 3 enlighten, just pick up Sovereignty on the tree. One mana leech mod will be enough to sustain your skill. Then you just either manual cast enfeeble or link it to CWDT. You never want to drop determination, it will account for nearly 1/2 your armour.

but in your "current version" you are also using blasphemy enfeeble?
"
WWBarb wrote:
"
Sentracer wrote:
"
WWBarb wrote:

Thanks!

but in your "current version" you are also using blasphemy enfeeble?

Correct. I use a 10% reduced helmet enchant, a level 4 enlighten, and 14% reduced reserve from the tree to use two 50% reserve skills, and one 35% reserve skill. I then use two -8 Elreon rings to spam my skills.
I have an interesting finding for pepple who do not have a 2200 armor chest.
If you replace meleee physical gem with multistrike, toolip dps remain the same, aftershock dps is cut in half.
But due to smaller and more frequent hit when fighting reflect, the relfected damage is actually reduced to less than half of before.
I did the in game testing and armor calculation.

Not to mention it is mucher easier to maintain charges. At the moment if i spam my skill vs a single reflect mob I take negligeable damage
As life leech speed is faster than that.

So by replacing melee phy with multistrike. No more reflect worry from a single or 2 reflect mob even without flask.
Toolip dps remains the same, charges are much easier to stay at full. Only downside is less aftershock damage.
I'm really enjoying this, thanks for posting!

I'm still only level 70 or so right now.

My crit max is around 85% with all power charges, is that okay?

I have enfeeble + AM on self-cast - am can be handy to get started with power charges, then they tend to keep themselves up great.

At what map tier do I need to start worrying about reflect?

Thanks!
"
WWBarb wrote:
I have an interesting finding for pepple who do not have a 2200 armor chest.
If you replace meleee physical gem with multistrike, toolip dps remain the same, aftershock dps is cut in half.
But due to smaller and more frequent hit when fighting reflect, the relfected damage is actually reduced to less than half of before.
I did the in game testing and armor calculation.

Not to mention it is mucher easier to maintain charges. At the moment if i spam my skill vs a single reflect mob I take negligeable damage
As life leech speed is faster than that.

So by replacing melee phy with multistrike. No more reflect worry from a single or 2 reflect mob even without flask.
Toolip dps remains the same, charges are much easier to stay at full. Only downside is less aftershock damage.

Indeed multistrike + decent life leech + Acuities is the way to go ... boosts survivability by A LOT. Currently playing t11-12 maps with KaomH, 7400hp, 8k armor and crappy jewelry (Undeniable + Unrelenting). Facetanking all of the bosses due to endless knockback with multistrike.Also cwdt 1 level with 20%-5level enfeeble does the trick quite nicely in high level maps.
Thanks for the guide!
Last edited by Nooboliny on May 15, 2016, 5:42:38 PM
Hey! great build ! i enjoy it a lot ! but i have one question.
how are you able to run blasphemy+enfeeble and both determination and hatred at the same time ... ?
i copied your skill tree and i have enlighten lvl4. for some reason i cant manage to run all 3 auras ..
i have to self cast enfeeble and i feel like i lost the feel a bit..

Thanks !

EDIT: do i absolutely need the mod on the helm .!??
Last edited by DontDoDrugz on Jun 13, 2016, 6:09:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info