[2.2] My Quill Rain CoC Build, WiP, Feedback/Suggestions.

This post is a reference of my build, feel free to post anything you want about it, I appreciate any feedback.

Currently I am working on making this build stronger mainly defensibly as my damage is high.

My Build is an Assassin Ascendancy that uses CoC Quill Rain.

My links are Blast Rain - CoC - Crit multi - Arc - Bladefall - Ethereal Knifes

I use Blast Rain to get 2/3 activation's of my spells per attack. my reason for using blast rain is because of its delay and efficiency, I can attack and move to the next pack at at the same time.

The build has 6 power charges, 5 frenzy charges and 3 endurance charges. They are up 100% of the time.

I run Dual curse Assassins mark and Poachers Mark, linked to herald of Ice and Thunder, I also run hatred.

Stats
Spoiler

Defense
Spoiler

Blast Rain (incl Buffs)
Spoiler

Current
Spoiler

OLD 0.1
Spoiler

Spells (incl Buffs)
Spoiler

Gear
Spoiler

Skill Tree

If you guys want to see a map clear, lemme know.
IGN: MouseSupreme
Last edited by Mouse on Mar 26, 2016, 8:33:36 PM
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2016, 8:27:54 PM
basically any CoC build can have whatever spells they want. on my barrage quill rain coc build i use EK, bladefall, and glacial cascade. i do that so i can use hatred, herald of ash, scale all its damage from physical pretty easily.
your setup is fine, your tree looks fine. your damage looks really good actually. would be better if you ended up getting the crit multi by the witch, 3 more passives, but more damage is probably unnecessary.

another thing you could do is change your gloves. not sure how well those gloves work, but since you have power, frenzy and endurance charges up at all times you could use surgebinders.
you would gain upwards of 42% spell damage, 21% physical damage, and 30% elemental damage just from having your charges up. i also personally do this on my quill rain coc build, but its just preference.
"
xMustard

Thanks for the reply, I closed the thread because of lack of interest, I think most of what you mentioned was correct, right now I'm valuing an accuracy cluster over the crit. The gloves are cool, but I think Shadows and Dust are stronger, mainly because of unholy might, rampage, and multi.

Thank you for your input, I appreciate it a lot.

E: I will re-write it more like a guide maybe, after I flesh out the build some, for now ill put leave my gear, stats and how it works up.
Last edited by Mouse on Mar 26, 2016, 8:05:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info