Curse on hit Corruption or Labyrinth Enchantment

I have been corrupting to try and get curse on hit ele/vuln on pairs of Aurseize for a few days and I am wondering if it is still something to reach for over glove enchants. Anyone have an opinion one way or the other? 18 pairs in 3 +1 no curse on hit yet.
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2016, 9:14:10 AM
Depends on the build u are playing.

Ff using a ranged attack weapon damage based character, Wand or Bow, it would be nice to have that weapon clone enchantment on your gloves.

For a caster i dont c any benefit from enchant, a metero all 10sec or 5sec, i better go with the curse on hit then.

For a summoner i might wanna get the character clone enchant.

Its very situational, and build specific but that's also why we love this game so much, dont we :)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Cyclone
for a physical one, try vul on hit, should beat any enchant
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
If you can buy one for cheap, it's a nice stopgap.

If you are playing Cyclone, you probably want a Disfavour eventually. Getting that plus a level 4 enlighten on blasphemy'ed curses is insane and should definitely be your end goal.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
I appreciate the response, I don't use curses and the glove implicit would be auto when attacked. and It doesnt look likes it going to be cheap 22 in no curses yet.
Another thing to consider:

If you're not investing in curse effectiveness (Skittering Runes is only three points if you're passing by the center and it's a whopping 20%), the curse-on-hit gloves will be pretty weak anyway, especially when you run into a boss. The vulnerability effect will only be 24-25% damage, 10% damage against bosses with 60% curse resistance.

By comparison, getting a 20/20 Vulnerability socketed into a Disfavour with level 4 Enlighten on 20/20 Blasphemy with 30% curse effectiveness on the tree results in a whopping 94% damage against regular mobs and 48% damage against bosses.

Curse investment is definitely necessary for curse-on-hit to be worth it, but one of Disfavour's hidden strengths is that it can supercharge curses way beyond reasonable levels.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
Dorithe wrote:
I have been corrupting to try and get curse on hit ele/vuln on pairs of Aurseize for a few days and I am wondering if it is still something to reach for over glove enchants. Anyone have an opinion one way or the other? 18 pairs in 3 +1 no curse on hit yet.

There's no point in wasting orbs on that base item.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
:D It is an amazing QoL for mods with +life resists and I love it, I use aursieze because I like having 70+ rarity on my characters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info