Increased effect of aura

I have 10% increased effect of aura on my templar, from Sovereignty passive skill, and I'm using Discipline aura, lvl 5.

I still only get 100 energy shield from it. What is going wrong?
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2016, 4:02:17 PM
Where did you get the 100 number? Because the description of the skill gem itself doesn't change. You'll have to look at the tooltip on your hotkey bar.
"
Phillybear wrote:
Where did you get the 100 number? Because the description of the skill gem itself doesn't change. You'll have to look at the tooltip on your hotkey bar.

I'm looking at the tooltip on hotkey bar and at the 'c' menu.

I always compare them with the one that shows on the skill itself, but this time it is not changing.
Sounds like a bug to me then....
Have you tested how much ES the aura actually gives you instead of just looking at the tooltip?
"
Sanctas wrote:
Have you tested how much ES the aura actually gives you instead of just looking at the tooltip?

I have many points that increase the shield, I don't know if I could make all the right calculations in the proper order and without missing a single node or equipment modifier
Last edited by ruivocanadense on Mar 26, 2016, 5:01:35 PM
I really want to know how to delete a post
Last edited by ruivocanadense on Mar 26, 2016, 5:01:13 PM
You can report your own post and ask support to delete it due to double posting or similar.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
could it be that it is just not supposed to work this way, increased effect of aura?

or is it a bug?
It works fine, you won't see the change in the skill itself but your total ES will improve. If you want you can just post your gear, skilltree and ES before and after activating the aura and we can calculate your ES improvement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info