Ranger Deadeye's Powerful Precision - tooltip & character info absence

Deadeye's Powerful Precision does not show up on tooltip or character info panel. I don't see increased pierce chance or critical strike chance with Powerful Precision enabled. Is this a visual bug?

Anyone have any thoughts please?
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Last bumped on May 11, 2016, 6:17:55 PM
I second this. To me it doesn't seem that powerful precision's pierce chance is being taken in consideration for its very own crit chance modifier and with things such as drillneck.
It doesn't show up, and that is working as intended; variable and conditional modifiers never show up on the character sheet.
Now if we can get some sort of information on the effect range of this talent point.
Last edited by ZombieOtter on May 4, 2016, 9:53:40 PM
It does show if you for instance have static pierce chance from gems, nodes, or items. You will see your critical strike chance change as you socket/unsocket a pierce gem, for instance. It does make things a little goofy if you rely upon PP to get you to 100% pierce, because if for instance you use a pierce gem, there's a 50% crit chance (max) that isn't being factored into your tooltip. You can figure this by looking at the cc increase from the pierce gem and adding it twice in your head.
@BeerPact
So this would also work in combination with Shrapnel Shot, which has a 100% chance to pierce on it's own, to increase Critical Strike Chance by 200% at the start of arrow movement?
Because it says 100% additional pierce chance. Correct?
Afaik 100% is the maximum pierce chance, so anything above the "always pierce" does nothing.
"
tReus wrote:
Afaik 100% is the maximum pierce chance, so anything above the "always pierce" does nothing.

This is correct. Same with Drillneck.

With that said, if you get 100% pierce even without this notable, then you no longer have to worry about being close to your enemies to up your crit chance. +100% crit chance from one node is still good.
Thx for the info :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info